What was done to your rig this week?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am starting this thread cause I saw it on another forum (JKF). I realize not everyone on WayaLife has a Jeep but I thought it would be cool to see what the WayaLife community is doing to their rigs. Post up, stories or pictures of what you've done to your rig recently.

I just finished putting on some EVO rock skins on my rig, "Creeper."

image-2147789786.jpg

image-3235149501.jpg

Last edited:
well this week I fired my spotter and replaced him with a camera until he gets some experience. It was $20 bucks off amazon, I dont plan on it lasting long it will probably break on a rock or get water logged but thought I would just play around with the idea see how i like it....not too sure where to put it tho what do you guys think? I'm thinking by the transmission mount so I can see the 2 front wheels.

Attachments

• 0710021726.jpg
    0710021726.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 25,857

Chairokey

A really cool concept. I actually just saw a rig today that had a slightly downward facing camera so you can keep an eye on the line when you're front end is in the air. I like it

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Smizar said:
New engine, rebuilt tranny, new cat, new clock spring...got the need to's done now for the want to's...

Wow that's alot of work! Was that on the CJ or JK? And did you do all the work yourself?

Smizar

10frank9 said:
Wow that's alot of work! Was that on the CJ or JK? And did you do all the work yourself?

It was all on the JK... All under the lifetime warranty, so the dealer did it all,,, other than warranty work I do everything else myself...

ichthus

We ordered the new 2013...an on the way home took a rock to the windshield of the Jeep to be traded...

Mücke76

we´ve done a lot to our rigs this week.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

first, my wife and i wrapped my JK, and turned it from matt black into matt white.
after this was done, we decided to plastidip all chrome stuff on my wife's liberty.

then, we put 35´s tire on the JK and lifted the liberty 2".

After all this was done, we needed some drinks and at last we put some new decals
on the rigs.

and now some pics:

KK+JK-3.jpg KK+JK-1.jpg KK+JK-5.jpg KK+JK-4.jpg KK+JK-2.jpg

Cu Alex:standing wave:

dustinbrew82

Just a shout out from Texas to Germany.

we´ve done a lot to our rigs this week.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

first, my wife and i wrapped my JK, and turned it from matt black into matt white.
after this was done, we decided to plastidip all chrome stuff on my wife's liberty.

then, we put 35´s tire on the JK and lifted the liberty 2".

After all this was done, we needed some drinks and at last we put some new decals
on the rigs.

and now some pics:

View attachment 3670 View attachment 3671 View attachment 3672 View attachment 3673 View attachment 3674

Cu Alex:standing wave:

Water covers 3\4 of the earth, Jeeps cover the rest.:beer:

Top Bottom