Page 1917 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 917141718171867190719151916191719181919192719672017 ... LastLast
Results 19,161 to 19,170 of 20183

Thread: What was done to your rig this week?

  1. #19161
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,611
    Broke. Windshield. Again.

    IMG_7475.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  2. #19162
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,820
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Broke. Windshield. Again.

    IMG_7475.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Literally had that exact same size chip happen this morning driving through a construction area. Glass guy was able to get it fixed this afternoon.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  3. #19163
    Nothing but a Thing Slimebones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Front Range, Colorado
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Literally had that exact same size chip happen this morning driving through a construction area. Glass guy was able to get it fixed this afternoon.
    What took you so long?!

  4. #19164
    Addict BaddestCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palmdale, CA
    Posts
    5,640
    Broken windshield, chasing an ABS problem, ball joints needed adjustment. 🙄

    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

  5. #19165
    Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    832
    IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg

    My 37” Cooper stts on machetes at cougar buttes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #19166
    Knows a Thing or Two -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post

    My 37” Cooper stts on machetes at cougar buttes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s a sweet rig!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #19167
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    2,163
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg

    My 37” Cooper stts on machetes at cougar buttes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking good 👍

    Too bad I couldn't make it out with you.

  8. #19168
    Knows a Thing or Two rubiDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Rancho Palos Verdes & Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg

    My 37” Cooper stts on machetes at cougar buttes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice. 👍
    Did you wheel anything other than that one rock?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #19169
    Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Looking good

    Too bad I couldn't make it out with you.
    This place is gold . We should come back soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    Nice.
    Did you wheel anything other than that one rock?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Nope. Drove 2.5 hours there and just poser flexed before getting some lunch and heading home

    Naw drove around for 3 hours and hit every line I could find . Skipped the v notch tho given neither of us had been there before . Did a tad bit more bumper trimming as was still rubbing at full turn and stuffed . Should be good now .

    Jeep was awesome on 37s and the machetes aired down to 8 had endless traction. My brothers FJ80 nicked a door panel going through a squeeze


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #19170
    Knows a Thing or Two rubiDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Rancho Palos Verdes & Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Nope. Drove 2.5 hours there and just poser flexed before getting some lunch and heading home
    Yeah, I figured.

    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Naw drove around for 3 hours and hit every line I could find . Skipped the v notch tho given neither of us had been there before . Did a tad bit more bumper trimming as was still rubbing at full turn and stuffed . Should be good now .

    Jeep was awesome on 37s and the machetes aired down to 8 had endless traction. My brothers FJ80 nicked a door panel going through a squeeze


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    👍
    How's your brakes & steering?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1917 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 917141718171867190719151916191719181919192719672017 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS