Page 2 of 1715 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 17147

Thread: What was done to your rig this week?

  1. #11
    Been Around the Block ichthus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    263
    We ordered the new 2013...an on the way home took a rock to the windshield of the Jeep to be traded...

  2. #12
    Fresh Catch Mücke76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lörrach Germany
    Posts
    27
    we´ve done a lot to our rigs this week.

    first, my wife and i wrapped my JK, and turned it from matt black into matt white.
    after this was done, we decided to plastidip all chrome stuff on my wife's liberty.

    then, we put 35´s tire on the JK and lifted the liberty 2".

    After all this was done, we needed some drinks and at last we put some new decals
    on the rigs.

    and now some pics:

    KK+JK-3.jpgKK+JK-1.jpgKK+JK-5.jpgKK+JK-4.jpgKK+JK-2.jpg

    Cu Alex

  3. #13
    Fresh Catch Mücke76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lörrach Germany
    Posts
    27

  4. #14
    Web Wheeler 10frank9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    13,107
    Very nice! Confirm, that is a matte white wrap on the JK?? If so it looks amazing.

  5. #15
    Fresh Catch Mücke76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lörrach Germany
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    Very nice! Confirm, that is a matte white wrap on the JK?? If so it looks amazing.
    yes, that is a matte white wrap on it

    cu Alex

  6. #16
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Posts
    1

    Just a shout out from Texas to Germany.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mücke76 View Post
    we´ve done a lot to our rigs this week.

    first, my wife and i wrapped my JK, and turned it from matt black into matt white.
    after this was done, we decided to plastidip all chrome stuff on my wife's liberty.

    then, we put 35´s tire on the JK and lifted the liberty 2".

    After all this was done, we needed some drinks and at last we put some new decals
    on the rigs.

    and now some pics:

    KK+JK-3.jpgKK+JK-1.jpgKK+JK-5.jpgKK+JK-4.jpgKK+JK-2.jpg

    Cu Alex
    Water covers 3\4 of the earth, Jeeps cover the rest.
    Dustinbrew82

  7. #17
    Web Wheeler 10frank9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    13,107
    Smittybilt GEAR tailgate cover in OD green, love the fit color and function.



    image-2582010101.jpg



    image-1628036346.jpg

  8. #18
    Been Around the Block JandSJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Eugene Or
    Posts
    467
    Not the greatest of jobs but it was cheap. Two sticks of 1/2 emt conduit a half sheet of plywood and a roll of auto carpet. Pretty strong for what it is. Stood on it and it supported my 200lbs

    ForumRunner_20120719_190941.png



    ForumRunner_20120719_191022.png



    ForumRunner_20120719_191416.png


    ForumRunner_20120719_191010.png

  9. #19
    Addict StrizzyChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SouthWest OH
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by JandSJK View Post
    Not the greatest of jobs but it was cheap. Two sticks of 1/2 emt conduit a half sheet of plywood and a roll of auto carpet. Pretty strong for what it is. Stood on it and it supported my 200lbs
    WOW! couldnt disagree more....it looks like you did an amazing job. And very functional
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

    37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

    ***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

  10. #20
    Web Wheeler 10frank9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    13,107
    Just installed my Body Armor trail doors. Put on some TJ mirrors but had to buy and install longer screws to mount them. Love them so far, solid.



    image-570957317.jpg



    image-2241672404.jpg



    image-718217873.jpg

Page 2 of 1715 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS