Page 2020 of 2033 FirstFirst ... 10201520192019702010201820192020202120222030 ... LastLast
Results 20,191 to 20,200 of 20327

Thread: What was done to your rig this week?

  1. #20191
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Funny guy!!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    ........


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #20192
    Addict wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    6,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight15 View Post
    Choccolocco Mtn. Offroad park in Alabama. My spotter let me down, I was trying to get lined up to SEND IT. Fail.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Well it’s better than backing into a Prius in a mall parking lot!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  3. #20193
    Nothing but a Thing Bear_JKU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight15 View Post
    Wasn’t this week but I crunched my rear corner on a rock. Attachment 338625


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Time for some EVO rear corners


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  4. #20194
    Addict BaddestCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palmdale, CA
    Posts
    5,737
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Well it’s better than backing into a Prius in a mall parking lot!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    That would be more satisfying.



    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

  5. #20195
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight15 View Post
    Wasn’t this week but I crunched my rear corner on a rock. Attachment 338625


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Ouch. Now I don’t feel so bad about my little boo boo. B9BCFF7C-A9CD-441D-AB9D-A8562E8741B5.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #20196
    Hooked AgBass01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    115
    Won a set of synergy ball joints from a local shop cyber Monday. Had them installed yesterday. Jeep rides way better now, had 111k miles on the originals.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #20197
    Addict wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    6,669
    Quote Originally Posted by AgBass01 View Post
    Won a set of synergy ball joints from a local shop cyber Monday. Had them installed yesterday. Jeep rides way better now, had 111k miles on the originals.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I bet that had to make a difference. Running true now!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  8. #20198
    Hooked AgBass01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I bet that had to make a difference. Running true now!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Night and day! I actually thought something was wrong in the steering when I left the shop and then realized it was acting the way it should've before. Lol

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  9. #20199
    Addict wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    6,669
    Quote Originally Posted by AgBass01 View Post
    Night and day! I actually thought something was wrong in the steering when I left the shop and then realized it was acting the way it should've before. Lol

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Glad its ready for another 100k!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  10. #20200
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    Time for some EVO rear corners


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Guess I should have already put some on.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2020 of 2033 FirstFirst ... 10201520192019702010201820192020202120222030 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS