Page 53 of 2040 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: What was done to your rig this week?

I took 3 nothing noteworthy but if you want a specific pic I can get one for ya. I'm not too good about taking pics while doing my mods. I typically do everything by myself so I'm busy working & having fun & forgetting to take pics.

Been Around the Block BrandonDetrick's Avatar
    Na no specific picture. Thank you tho. . How much time did it take for the front ? And were there any "special" tools need ? Just wrenches sockets and a grinder or what ? ...

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonDetrick View Post
    Na no specific picture. Thank you tho. . How much time did it take for the front ? And were there any "special" tools need ? Just wrenches sockets and a grinder or what ? ...
    It took me around 6 hrs or so. A little long but didn't want to make a costly mistake. Nope, you don't need any "special" tools, you just need wrenches, sockets, a few of the typical hand tools like pliers and vice grips, grinder & a drill.

Been Around the Block BrandonDetrick's Avatar
    Awesome man. Thanks for info. . Have you driven on the highway yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Atch View Post
    I took 3 nothing noteworthy but if you want a specific pic I can get one for ya. I'm not too good about taking pics while doing my mods. I typically do everything by myself so I'm busy working & having fun & forgetting to take pics.
    Haha, I'm the same way... Although lately, I've been too busy cussing to take pics... Haha.
    Epic Addictions!

New Rig:
    2013 JKU Rubicon, 4" Evo Double D Long Arm Lift w/ Bilstein 5100's, 37" Nitto TGs on 17" Spyderlocks, J.E. Reel 1350 Front DS, LoD sliders, EVO 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger, EVO Rockskins and Tire Carrier.

Previous Rig:
    2010 JKU Mountain Edition, 35" Wrangler MT/R Kevlar's, 3.5" Rock Krawler Flex System w/ Fox Shocks, 5.13 G2 gears, Spyderlock beadlocks, Coast 1310 FDS, EVO C2 kit and drag link flip kit, LoD sliders, Trektop NX.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonDetrick View Post
    Awesome man. Thanks for info. . Have you driven on the highway yet ?
    Nah, I haven't bleed the brakes yet cause I'm installing the rears tomorrow.

It took me around 6 hrs or so. A little long but didn't want to make a costly mistake. Nope, you don't need any "special" tools, you just need wrenches, sockets, a few of the typical hand tools like pliers and vice grips, grinder & a drill.
    I am just wondering. What lift do you have on your Jeep Jk? Do you make any adjustment to put your coilover on to have the same lift size..
    I like to get one, later on the future and put it on my self not too soon, other project will take priority..

Quote Originally Posted by Deuane View Post

I am just wondering. What lift do you have on your Jeep Jk? Do you make any adjustment to put your coilover on to have the same lift size..
    I like to get one, later on the future and put it on my self not too soon, other project will take priority..
    I'm in the process of removing my OME 2" HD kit, it's closer to a 3" lift. I'm installing the EVO bolt on coilover kit front & rear. It's pretty easy to adjust the height, you just raise if off the ground then turn the adjuster to get the height you'd like.

I'm in the process of removing my OME 2" HD kit, it's closer to a 3" lift. I'm installing the EVO bolt on coilover kit front & rear. It's pretty easy to adjust the height, you just raise if off the ground then turn the adjuster to get the height you'd like.
    Okay, from a 2 inch to a 3 inch with a coil over, don't you have to get other bracket to make it work for a 3'inch?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuane View Post

Okay, from a 2 inch to a 3 inch with a coil over, don't you have to get other bracket to make it work for a 3'inch?
    No I was saying my old lift was closer to 3".

Page 53 of 2040 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast