Page 1728 of 1728 FirstFirst ... 7281228162816781718172617271728
Results 17,271 to 17,275 of 17275

Thread: What was done to your rig this week?

Been Around the Block Jeepfan30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepfan30 View Post
    I looked on the internet and didn't see any pics for the EVO rear arms orientation. I installed them this way for two reasons. 1) The bend seemed to match up with the factory arm. 2) It's easier to drop the body side mount to make adjustments without removing the rear tires. The arms clear both rear tires now, so I'll keep it this way until I see installation instructions proving otherwise.
    I just called EVO MFG and asked about this. Guy on the phone (didn't get name) said it doesn't matter which way they are mounted. He said, since they have to choose one way, they choose the adjuster to be at the axle end.
    3" Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by VeruGE*144 View Post
    I blindly believe everything I see on the internet....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Lol, I thought that was what you are supposed to do 🤯

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by laffman View Post
    Installed the front shock towers, motor mounts, proportioning valve, heavy duty steering box bracket,the steering box and started to install brake and fuel lines.

Attachment 286069

Attachment 286070

Attachment 286071

Attachment 286072

Attachment 286073

Attachment 286074
    Looks like you need a build thread if you don’t have one, looks really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepfan30 View Post
    I looked on the internet and didn't see any pics for the EVO rear arms orientation. I installed them this way for two reasons. 1) The bend seemed to match up with the factory arm. 2) It's easier to drop the body side mount to make adjustments without removing the rear tires. The arms clear both rear tires now, so I'll keep it this way until I see installation instructions proving otherwise.
    I never meant yours were wrong, I just wondered if it even mattered which way they are installed, mine seem to fit and don’t rub either

Been Around the Block Jeepfan30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    I never meant yours were wrong, I just wondered if it even mattered which way they are installed, mine seem to fit and don’t rub either

No worries, I was curious myself which way was preferred so I just decide to call so we could all have a final answer.
    3" Enforcer

Page 1728 of 1728 FirstFirst ... 7281228162816781718172617271728