Results 16,911 to 16,913 of 16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    #cellphones

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    yeah no, i dont text and drive,

97 ZJ-
    Wisco..ZJ

Finally - a V8!

I'm SO happy, my Jeep is finally going to get a V8! No more praying loudly as I attempt (and usually fail) to pass a semi up a steep grade on the highway! No more embarrassing, terrifying wailing coming from the engine while struggling to go over 55 mph! Dropped him off at the MoTech shop Thursday afternoon. Robbie and the team took time to show me around and answer all of my questions. Mitch is very kind in keeping me updated. These guys are pros. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm SUPER picky with my Jeep, but I know he's in good hands. He's my DD and only vehicle and they've been very kind in getting him in quickly.
    Body coming off today. I'm going with the 6.2L L9H and 6L80 transmission. Torque AND Horsepower!

Saw a post were Moby was feeling under the weather. Saw him in the MoTech shop and said hi. If you have never seen him in person, WOW! Impressive build. Wasn't sure if I could post a pic of him on here without permission...?

Quote Originally Posted by amazonica View Post
    I'm SO happy, my Jeep is finally going to get a V8! No more praying loudly as I attempt (and usually fail) to pass a semi up a steep grade on the highway! No more embarrassing, terrifying wailing coming from the engine while struggling to go over 55 mph! Dropped him off at the MoTech shop Thursday afternoon. Robbie and the team took time to show me around and answer all of my questions. Mitch is very kind in keeping me updated. These guys are pros. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm SUPER picky with my Jeep, but I know he's in good hands. He's my DD and only vehicle and they've been very kind in getting him in quickly.
    Body coming off today. I'm going with the 6.2L L9H and 6L80 transmission. Torque AND Horsepower!

Saw a post were Moby was feeling under the weather. Saw him in the MoTech shop and said hi. If you have never seen him in person, WOW! Impressive build. Wasn't sure if I could post a pic of him on here without permission...?
    Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    JK07

'07 JKUR Red Rock

Page 1692 of 1692 FirstFirst ... 6921192159216421682169016911692