Page 1875 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 875137517751825186518731874187518761877 ... LastLast
Results 18,741 to 18,750 of 18794

Thread: What was done to your rig this week?

Well, what WASN'T done was my front shock relocation brackets... Ended up replacing the front axle seals in my son's XJ instead. That was a 3 hour project that ended up being an all-day affair. 🙄

At least I don't have to worry about oil on his brake rotors though.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Well, what WASN'T done was my front shock relocation brackets... Ended up replacing the front axle seals in my son's XJ instead. That was a 3 hour project that ended up being an all-day affair. 🙄

At least I don't have to worry about oil on his brake rotors though.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Thanks dad...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Thanks dad...
    Lol. The best part was that he was working on it with me. 👍

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Wow that is very cool, I’d love to see that print something sometime. Was this like a 3 hour deal or how long does it take?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    So the mount is in 3 pieces, both halves of the circle and then the bottom plate. Each piece took about 2 hours each to print.

Here's a time lapse of something else I printed that gives you an idea of how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZWFfL6LeaE

This time lapse is 51 seconds total but the total print time was about 2 hours.

Here's another time lapse, using a different piece of software that removes the movement of the extruder(the big piece in the middle that the filament comes out of)

This one is 6 seconds but the total print time was probably closer to 3 hours if I remember correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBrVpVzzdG4

What I do normally is just kinda set it to print and forget about it for a few hours, or if it's a longer print, I've done 18+ hour prints, start it in the evening and let it go over night and while I'm at work the next day

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Lol. The best part was that he was working on it with me.

--
    I have many found memories working with my son on his XJ.

I finally got around to cleaning out the inside of my sway-bar and added the EVO No-Limits because my sway bar actuator is toasted. Image1544075411.185524.jpg

Hooked
    Put on Poison Spyder fender liners and had my crusher flares re-powder coated granite crystal. After seven years the matte black had faded and wasn’t going to look good on the new Jeep which is gloss black. IMG_1305.jpgIMG_1304.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dhughes16 View Post
    I finally got around to cleaning out the inside of my sway-bar and added the EVO No-Limits because my sway bar actuator is toasted. Image1544075411.185524.jpg

How’d the install go? Once mine fails, I plan on adding the no limits.

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    How’d the install go? Once mine fails, I plan on adding the no limits.

The no limits install is easy. It's like 3 or 4 bolts to get the old piece off and then those same bolts to put the new piece on..took me like 10 minutes i think

Quote Originally Posted by mattfl View Post
    The no limits install is easy. It's like 3 or 4 bolts to get the old piece off and then those same bolts to put the new piece on..took me like 10 minutes i think
    Thank you. Worth doing? Does the sway bar dash light come on and stay on after the swap?

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 1875 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 875137517751825186518731874187518761877 ... LastLast