JKS Adjustable rear spring perches

MoveRight

Ran them on my last Jeep and if needed on my new build, will use them again. After upgrading to EVO Enforcer, my rear springs were bowing big time. Hitting track bar. The perches straightened them right up. Get the spring retainers too.

Yeah I hear ya regarding the u-bolts. Wish there was another option. Lot of rear track bar brackets use u-bolts to, so can't be to much of an issue. Someone else (RK maybe) makes a rubber wedge based solution.

Last edited:

BadApple

Ran them on my last Jeep and if needed on my new build, will use them again. After upgrading to EVO Enforcer, my rear springs were bowing big time. Hitting track bar. The perches straightened them right up. Get the spring retainers too.

Yeah I hear ya regarding the u-bolts. Wish there was another option. Lot of rear track bar brackets use u-bolts to, so can't be to much of an issue. Someone else (RK maybe) makes a rubber wedge based solution.

There are weld on options i just dont wanna waste money on factory axles but dont wanna take the chance of blowing a spring out. They were pricey!!

Top Bottom