EVO rear corner armor

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i dont think anyone will be selling their corner armor sadly. its a cheap enough price that you could easily get them new. also before you do try to run fenderless just make sure you check your lift laws to see if you can.

FrankenJeeper

That corner armor in the link you posted is on GCM2's JK, I've spoken with Greg and to OffRoad Evolution and that is the outlaw armor, which they only sell in house, no shipping. I wanted that armor bad, but not bad enough to drive to SoCal from Alabama.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Yep, the link provided in the original post is my ride ;) I have been running the EVO Builder Armor (also known as Outlaw Armor) for about two years now. Because I'm in Arizona, there is no problem running these; with the law or the weather. If I lived in any other location than the dry southwest, I would definitely opt for a flare because it makes for an obnoxiously dirty jeep with huge rooster tails coming off the rear tires in bad weather.

There are a few threads on the forum that discuss the EVO corners, in fact if you search forum member MTG's build thread "building of Knuckles" there is a decent write up on the install he did on his, which turned out great.

Three answers to the most often asked questions-
- you can have the builder corners shipped anywhere
-Tabs on the corners: yes, the tab at the top is for a CB antenna, a buggy whip flag, additional lights, large spikes for chariot races, etc.
-The tubing on the bottom of the rear corners: it is added after the corners have been fitted to the jeep and is only done in house at Off Road Evolution, or you can fab them up at your location like MTG did for Knuckles

Here are a few more photos for you of my rig and a few older photos of the legendary EVO1

image-170189952.jpg

image-2631588976.jpg

image-1902458742.jpg

image-3044126122.jpg

image-3368247556.jpg

Last edited:

ChaosNein

I just spoke with EVO MFG and because of the recent demand on these, EVO MFG is going to produce a few sets and have them in stock - these are 4DR ONLY though!!! They run $399.99 (RAW)

mtnbiker995

Thanks everybody for the responses, armor isn't normally something people take off once it's on but I figured I'd just check.

I just spoke with EVO MFG and because of the recent demand on these, EVO MFG is going to produce a few sets and have them in stock - these are 4DR ONLY though!!! They run $399.99 (RAW)

So there's no flareless corner for a 2dr?? Dang it...

Also, the link I posted says $269.99, what corners cost $399.99?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChaosNein

Thanks everybody for the responses, armor isn't normally something people take off once it's on but I figured I'd just check.

So there's no flareless corner for a 2dr?? Dang it...

Also, the link I posted says $269.99, what corners cost $399.99?

No, the 2DR flareLESS are a custom fabricated deal only and ONLY done here.

The link on the website is for the 2DR/4DR corner which use the factory fenders and THOSE are $269.99. The fenderLESS 4DR corners are $399.99.

mtnbiker995

No, the 2DR flareLESS are a custom fabricated deal only and ONLY done here.

The link on the website is for the 2DR/4DR corner which use the factory fenders and THOSE are $269.99. The fenderLESS 4DR corners are $399.99.

Ahh okay thank you. It all makes sense now

Top Bottom