Tube fenders

Mustafa

Pretty excited going to replace the fenders on the jk. I love the look of the aluminum poison spyder. "Thinkin ill leave them silver" but i also am torn to give Mel some buisness and get the Evo ones. To me the fit and finish of the Poison seem better."sorry Mel" anybody have input? Please no trollin. I will be ordering this weekend

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

13gecko

I have the Poison Spyder aluminum ones. The fit was perfect, very impressed. Welds were very clean as well. They also come with structure braces that mount to the frame/tub so it won't be as easy to crush the tub if you hit anything. Didn't take very long to install either probably around 3 hours but I was also going very slow to ensure everything went as planned. I'm sure the EVO ones are just as good if not better. Either way I'm sure you will be happy. Don't forget about the wayalife discount at Northridge4x4!!! That 10% adds up fast :thumbup: Good luck with whatever you purchase.

BBG

Pretty excited going to replace the fenders on the jk. I love the look of the aluminum poison spyder. "Thinkin ill leave them silver" but i also am torn to give Mel some buisness and get the Evo ones. To me the fit and finish of the Poison seem better."sorry Mel" anybody have input? Please no trollin. I will be ordering this weekend

All I can say is if you get the EVO ones that's a more expensive fix if you brake those off poison spiders are nice, but if you rube those up against a rock or wall your gonna cause way more damage than ruining a Fender. I got metalcloaks overlines fenders witch are removable when doing some serious wheeling,but are expensive or you can just sick with the stock fenders. Just trim them and call it a day won't hurt your pocket book if you brake them off and won't ruin your quarter panels either.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dhughes

Banned
It's so funny when people say ps will cause body damage. The use brackets that tie back to the sub structure. If you use them you want have a problem. I had someone trying to stack his jeep using my front tire and got a lil gas happy and ended up on my fender. I had no damage other than a scuff on my paint.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Mustafa

I like the stockers too but mine can with some cheep plastic ones and i despise them lol.

Top Bottom