Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Figured I post a new thread for Texas wayalifers who would like to meet up. We have been using the "all my Texas Neighbors" thread but I thought this would be a little more convenient for those looking to get out and wheel.

As it stands right now we will be going to Hidden Falls on 22 March 2014 and 5 April 2014 (Tenative on weather of course) Anyone would like to join please let me know. We can discuss places to meet up and convoy if need be later on.

Any off road vehicles welcome. They have many trails that stock or "stockish" jeeps can do as well as some hardcore buggy trails. All envited!!!! If stock rigs show up we will run trails that the stock rigs can handle and break off at some point to hit the harder trails for awhile. We can meet back up and run some more trails together.

People going on 5 April:
    1. 13Gecko + wife's Jeep
    2. Angry Aussie
    4. 2012CrushJKU
    5. JEEPnGEO
    6. Texas Nick

Possible for 5 April:
    1. Anviljk
    Last edited by 13gecko; 03-27-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Been Around the Block Sithwindu's Avatar
    I'd love to make it but that's too close to plan! Iv been wanting to go wheing at hidden falls and get my jeep is some serious stuff, but I'm scared my d30 is gonna combust!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sithwindu View Post
    I'd love to make it but that's too close to plan! Iv been wanting to go wheing at hidden falls and get my jeep is some serious stuff, but I'm scared my d30 is gonna combust!! Lol
    Sorry it's so close man. And I wouldn't worry about your D30. I have wheeled some nasty trails there and my D30 has done fine. Slow and steady :thumbup: is the D30 ideal? No, but it works for now as long as your careful.

Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    This one is short notice but we can try to plan something for the end of the month or something in March. Your d30 will be fine out there there's so many trails to drive that won't hurt it at all. It's all up to your comfort level.

Count me in as long as I don't end up working. Got a few things ordered hopefully they show up before then

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by anviljk View Post
    Count me in as long as I don't end up working. Got a few things ordered hopefully they show up before then

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Awesome hope to see you out there!

Been Around the Block Sithwindu's Avatar
    Well my problem is I'm rowdy lol I can be overconfident lol but a pr44 is my next big purchase. I'm ordering my sliders and c gussets next and I'll be sure to make the next trip!

Nice to see we got three jeeps going so far.

Shaka where you at brother? I want to see that Rubicon show me a thing or too!!! Looks like it should be nice weather this weekend.

Anyone else free this weekend? Shaka where you at?!? Hope you can make it. I was talking to Kennyg last night and we need to plan an April hidden falls trip and maybe we can get more wayalifers out there.

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast