Thread: JE Reel 1350

JE Reel 1350

I'm selling a like new JE Reel front drive shaft. Less than 300 miles on it. Fits 2007-2011 JK's with auto trans. Includes pinion and transfer case yokes and mounting bolts. $600. Located in So Cal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by code3lg View Post
    I'm selling a like new JE Reel front drive shaft. Less than 300 miles on it. Fits 2007-2011 JK's with auto trans. Includes pinion and transfer case yokes and mounting bolts. $600. Located in So Cal.
    Welcome to Wayalife! You should introduce yourself.

Thanks for the welcome! I have been a long time reader here. I enjoy reading new posts everyday.

Like 10frank said, would nice to introduce yourself and fill out more of your profile.

As for the DS, at $600 I'd rather just buy brand new from JE Reel or from N4x4 for another $20. Plus then it will be delivered to my door.

- Jason
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Price drop.. $575

Not positive but pretty sure that DS is only 550 brand new and of ordered from NR4x4 u get an extra 20% off u might want to drop that price to 400 if u plan on selling this anytime soon

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmet1983 View Post
    Not positive but pretty sure that DS is only 550 brand new and of ordered from NR4x4 u get an extra 20% off u might want to drop that price to 400 if u plan on selling this anytime soon

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.
    Northridge discount is 10% new on their site they are about $620 after discount

Sold.......