DS replacement Front and Rear

Dashyl

Hey everybody!!! :standing wave:

It's been a while and i've been saving up some money to do some work on my jeep. The new goal is to go with a 4" double D bolt on Long arm system from Off Road Evolution with 40's, and yes I plan on doing axle swaps before anyone jumps to conclusions haha. Since I'm going to a larger suspension then stock I realize I will have to replace my driveshafts, I will probably do both at the same time.

I want to go to a 1350 J.E. Reel Driveshaft and both my future axles will be 1350. My question is since my jeep is completely stock at the moment is it possible to replace the current drive shafts with 1350s? sorry I'm kinda a nub. Thanks in advance!!!

Aeraun

Like was said, you most certainly can upgrade driveshafts on a stock suspension. No it isn't needed but there is no disadvantage to it as far as I know and you're still giving yourself beefier driveshafts. So if you have the coin now and you're looking to make this your first step, go for it :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

jeeeep

Hooked
depends on what axles you plan to upgrade to - you may have to replace the yokes but if it's stock save your money and try to get a better deal on a package deal

Last edited:
Top Bottom