SideWinder Trail *video*

TheDuff

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bnxy7_sidewinder_auto need the dailymotion app from the app store to watch on mobile

well, while I couldnt afford to take days off to attend KOH, I was itching for a trail run.... So I found a couple friends that where in the same situation and went out for a couple hours of good times. The weather was great, not too warm, nor to cold. just a little windy every now and then. I was expecting the area to be more muddy since it had just rained the last couple of days, but it was just right, nothing to get stuck in, and no dust:thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great job on the video. Really wish I could've made this run looked like fun. I liked how you made the waterfall climb look easy, even Chris' 2-dr on 37's had to work for it. Thanks for sharing.

TheDuff

Great job on the video. Really wish I could've made this run looked like fun. I liked how you made the waterfall climb look easy, even Chris' 2-dr on 37's had to work for it. Thanks for sharing.
yea, we where hoping you would magically show up at the last minute, hopefully next time you can make it out:beer: I walked right up the water fall, which is what I did last time I tried it aswell, lucky 2 for 2:yup: chris said he wasnt going to leave till he made it up that thing and he didnt understand how I just went right up (I dont either, was on 33's last time). the TLC song was Chris' Idea:doh:

glad everyone is liking it so far:thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
yea, we where hoping you would magically show up at the last minute, hopefully next time you can make it out:beer: I walked right up the water fall, which is what I did last time I tried it aswell, lucky 2 for 2:yup: chris said he wasnt going to leave till he made it up that thing and he didnt understand how I just went right up (I dont either, was on 33's last time). the TLC song was Chris' Idea:doh:

Nice touch with the song :thumb: Your rig is looking nice these days. Hopefully can make the next one buddy.

ttfhell

Photoshopped.

TheDuff

Nice vid! Thanks for not showing my near miss at the falls. ; )

Oh, it wasn't by choice, the guy that was filming just happened to stop just as that all went down:p I wouldn't have left it out:rolleyes:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom