first WOL spotting

spotted my first WOL sticker today on the road! so to the older gentleman who drives a hard top silver TJ with a chrome grill and black wheels with pocket style bushwacker flares. i waved to ya one for the jeep and two because of your WOL sticker on the front fender. my stickers will be on this weekend.

bl17z90

spotted my first WOL sticker today on the road! so to the older gentleman who drives a hard top silver TJ with a chrome grill and black wheels with pocket style bushwacker flares. i waved to ya one for the jeep and two because of your WOL sticker on the front fender. my stickers will be on this weekend.

I think i saw a Wayalife banner on the highway here once but i could be making this up in my head.

I need to remove mine as it has made it too easy for my boss to Id my vehicle 😝

I think i saw a Wayalife banner on the highway here once but i could be making this up in my head.

I need to remove mine as it has made it too easy for my boss to Id my vehicle 

haha, i need to get mine on and represent the WOL and the JK. cant wait to slap on my honey badger

Crawler Kitty

Spotted a black JKU with white WAL banner today leaving work on Peters Ave in Pleasanton. Ca. Wondering if it's a local rig?

Heholua

Spotted a red JKU with a red windshield banner on the Ross Island bridge this morning in Portland, Or. Jeep had AZ plates. We were the pedestrians that waved.:)

NV375

Just saw a white JKU or JKUR sporting a WAL banner NB I15 Craig off ramp about 5:20PM. My wife was driving and blew past so fast I barely saw it.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

EDIT: This was in North Las Vegas, NV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom