Who's in to vapeing?

Brankz

Who's in to vapeing? I just started few months ago and I'm saving for a mechanical mod.
Let's see your clouds lol

JKWrang

This guy I work with has some of these. He seems to get a new one every week. Everyone things he is smoking weed through a mini atomizer bong hahaha. It's definitely an eCig. He doesn't fill up the room though, just blows rings.

Brankz

This guy I work with has some of these. He seems to get a new one every week. Everyone things he is smoking weed through a mini atomizer bong hahaha. It's definitely an eCig. He doesn't fill up the room though, just blows rings.

Ahhahaha you know there is one for weed oil?
You can get the THC and no one will know, you cant even smell it. Yup yup
But it's just as addictive as having a JK hahah

JKWrang

Ahhahaha you know there is one for weed oil?
You can get the THC and no one will know, you cant even smell it. Yup yup
But it's just as addictive as having a JK hahah

That explains everything. Well, pee testing for everyone in the office :)

TheDuff

I've been using a mechanical mod for about a year. I get weird looks for using it a lot, guess people think it's just like a cigarettes and has second hand smoke:(
This is one of my favs 1392326737647.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

I've wanted to get one but I haven't found a very good one yet any ideas?

Get the juice from vapor fusion dot com, and google nemesis mod for the mechanical cig with a drip tank.
You are looking around $180 for a set.

I'm saving for one because I have a ego twist battery with a mini pro tank 2,
But now I want more vapor lol

TheDuff

How is that one?..

Not sure how to describe it exactly, tastes kinda like mango with maybe pineapple and a touch of ice. Being that I'm not a menthol fan, the touch they put in this juice is actually pretty good.
I also like their banana nut bread and green hulk sauce flavors. The shop is right by the Mira Mar air base.

Brankz

Not sure how to describe it exactly, tastes kinda like mango with maybe pineapple and a touch of ice. Being that I'm not a menthol fan, the touch they put in this juice is actually pretty good.
I also like their banana nut bread and green hulk sauce flavors. The shop is right by the Mira Mar air base.

I will try that one, I go to that shop too, I think?
I like this one too, tastes just like me lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392328208.105282.jpg

HDGasser

You guys drip 12mg?! Damn...

I started vaping to quit smoking! Started with my ProVari still use it some times cause dripping and driving is dangerous!!

I've got a brass king mod that hits like freight train, but my go to is my ss Nemi with a patriot addy. Been thru tons of atomizers, tanks, hybrids, but I like dripping the best.

Right now I'm rockin a 3-4 wrap build on twisted 28g wire on 100% natural organic cotton balls.... Guaranteed to give you clouds!!

Drunk friends 30th birthday, there's actually 4 people sitting on that couch lol

Hack12

My buddy has been trying to get me to grab these things to quit smoking. I'd love to quit. They look way better than those crappy convenient store e-ciggs.

Anyone have a good link or suggestion on what products I would need to buy to get started?

TheDuff

My buddy has been trying to get me to grab these things to quit smoking. I'd love to quit. They look way better than those crappy convenient store e-ciggs.

Anyone have a good link or suggestion on what products I would need to buy to get started?

I suggest you skip the junky ego starter kit and head straight to the real stuff. Nemesis clone or k100 for mechanical if you want a drip a style atomizer like the nimbus, kraken, patriot, or any genesis clone.
For variable voltage mods for tank setups look at provari, evic, or vamo
Decent tanks like the protank don't work well on mechanical mods, so do some googling to make sure u get a compatible combo.
Also if you go mechanical, there isn't much better than the green Sony 30 amp batteries on market, you can find then mentioned all over the vape forums (they work in some variable voltage mods also)

Top Bottom