Finally pulled the trigger!

Fragsrus

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on my new ride. (New to me at least) Just picked up an '08 JKUR in Red Rock Crystal Pearlcoat. Bought it with a Rugged Ridge XHD bumper, XRC8 winch, 35" Toyo MTs on 17" Ultra Motorsports rims. I was told it has a 2" lift, and it does have some coil spacers in there, but I am not sure exactly how high it's sitting now. I haven't taken any of my own pictures yet, but I will post the pic that grabbed my attention to begin with when I saw it listed online.
Jeep Pic.jpg Jeep pic2.jpg

I will post more pics soon, gotta put some wheel spacers on before we head out on the trail Monday. Unfortunately, the previous owner didn't take into account the width of the new tires and bought rims with 6" backspacing.

Ed Lapadura

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on my new ride. (New to me at least) Just picked up an '08 JKUR in Red Rock Crystal Pearlcoat. Bought it with a Rugged Ridge XHD bumper, XRC8 winch, 35" Toyo MTs on 17" Ultra Motorsports rims. I was told it has a 2" lift, and it does have some coil spacers in there, but I am not sure exactly how high it's sitting now. I haven't taken any of my own pictures yet, but I will post the pic that grabbed my attention to begin with when I saw it listed online.
View attachment 69134 View attachment 69135

I will post more pics soon, gotta put some wheel spacers on before we head out on the trail Monday. Unfortunately, the previous owner didn't take into account the width of the new tires and bought rims with 6" backspacing.

Very nice congrats!

Fragsrus

The first pic is after I finished the fronts, to show the difference. The second pic is after I finished the rears. It's amazing how much difference 1.5" can make.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1392427551208.jpg
    1392427551208.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 1392427603764.jpg
    1392427603764.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 74

JK's JK

Banned
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave:

The 1.5" did some good on my rig as well.

Top Bottom