Wayalife Decals

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Curious, is there any chance of getting something like this in the side decal size Eddie? I saw you had sweatshirts with the 'Wild West' logo, curious if there are any plans for decals? Also, any idea when the black windshield banners are going to be back in stock? Thanks.

WAYALIFE-WEST-HOODIE-BACK-trimmed.jpg

MistyCherie

I went to order some decals but there is some weirdness. I wanted the cowl option, but the USA version of shipping is grayed out but yet it let me add to cart if I chose Canada/International. I then looked at a side decal (The W logo with text "WAYALIFE") and it had the same issue. Are these really out of stock for USA only, or? (Selected White color/USA for both.)

Hack12

I went to order some decals but there is some weirdness. I wanted the cowl option, but the USA version of shipping is grayed out but yet it let me add to cart if I chose Canada/International. I then looked at a side decal (The W logo with text "WAYALIFE") and it had the same issue. Are these really out of stock for USA only, or? (Selected White color/USA for both.)

Probably just a coding error. I'd bet that they're out of stock at the moment.

Speeddmn

I would love some black reflective decals! My Rubicon hood decals are starting to flake off so I'm going to replace them soon, rather have WAYALIFE in black reflective for the hood!

BlackRubiJKU

I'm not currently running a spare. I have an air pump that has tire sealant that I stole out of the back of my camaro when I sold it. None of the current muscle cars have a spare because the brakes are too big for one to be mounted. Instead they come with a nice little air pump that plugs onto an accessory outlet and gives the option of just air, or air/sealant. The sealant supplied is a non-corrosive type that works great on small and medium punctures. It's nothing that would help if you got a REAL flat, but will work in a pinch.
I do plan on mounting my spare once I get back from vacation....

Top Bottom