She's Sold!

Sutty

As a young sixteen year old from Iowa, cars and girls are just about the only thing us teenagers think about. But in my case, it's Jeeps! After buying my first jeep about 6 months ago out of a salvage yard, my dad and I fixed er up and got her running just like new. She was no Moby, but she was alllll mine. As of about an hour ago, SHE'S SOLD! I now plan on upgrading to a TJ Unlimited (Finding an LJ under $10k was quite a doozy) and hopefully a JK from there. I just felt the need to share my experience with all of you Jeepers. I will keep you updated on my next Jeep adventure. Thank you all for reading and I hope to see you out on the trail! 2014-01-27 22.05.26.jpg

Sutty

Congrats! Did you find an LJ already?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did. At a small dealership in a suburb of Chicago. Gonna try to make a quick 5 hour jog out there this weekend. Completely bone stock with a lot of miles but still in good shape. Hopefully I can work my butt off this summer and make something happen with it.

Woody3

Judging from the TJ pic, you're a hard working young man. I'm sure that LJ is going to a good home.

It's a smart thing your doing there. Flipping jeeps until you can make enough to end up with what you want. Congrats on your recent sale and good luck with your future flip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pvanweelden

I did. At a small dealership in a suburb of Chicago. Gonna try to make a quick 5 hour jog out there this weekend. Completely bone stock with a lot of miles but still in good shape. Hopefully I can work my butt off this summer and make something happen with it.

Good luck with the LJ! There's the car lot on Fluer by the airport that also has a ton of Jeeps.

P.s.- tell that kid to get out of the back of your tj! :D

Sutty

Good luck with the LJ! There's the car lot on Fluer by the airport that also has a ton of Jeeps.

P.s.- tell that kid to get out of the back of your tj! :D

Funny that you mention that! That lot is actually my Mom's boyfriend's lot. Worked there for him a couple of times moving jeeps around and getting all of the snow off em. Pretty nice place.

Teen with a dream.

Sutty

This is the TJ when we got it from the salvage yard.

Teen with a dream.

Attachments

• 1392754156312.jpg
    1392754156312.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 229

bl17z90

I have always thought the LJ was the perfect size. Not quite as long as a 4 door so turning is easier but longer than a 2 door to give you more cargo area and makes climbing hills easier.

Sutty

Soooooo. LJ didn't quite work out :( but lucked out on a beautiful black 97' Sahara and couldn't be happier. 95k miles. Manual. New Stereo and Speakers. 2-3" lift and 32"s (Totally cupped. Gonna have to get new ones within the year) But I'm super stoked! One step closer to a beloved JK :D Plan on doing a few upgrades once I get a summer job and just take off with it!

Teen with a dream.

Attachments

• 1393533011078.jpg
    1393533011078.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 103

Sutty

Congrats great looking jeep, wish I would of started with jeeps at your age.

Ya. It has its pros and cons. Knowing what you want to get when you are older when you have a good job is good but seeing all these crazy sick jeeps and not having any money is kind of a bummer lol.

Teen with a dream.

Sutty

Looks awesome bro!

Good to know that you don't sound like a Dbag kid :D

Like the half doors

I do my best ;) lol. And ya! Love the half doors. This TJ happened to have just about everything I wanted! 4.0L. Half doors. Manual. Nice Sound System. Couldnt be happier.

Teen with a dream.

Top Bottom