Custom wrapped grille

JKU EXTREME

I am wanting to get my grille vinyl wrapped. I saw one either on here or online, the grille was wrapped and the rest of the vehicle was the original color. My problem is that I don't have a whole lot of ideas. I've been playing around with pictures on Photoshop but I still don't know.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks
-John

steve_r2

I am wanting to get my grille vinyl wrapped. I saw one either on here or online, the grille was wrapped and the rest of the vehicle was the original color. My problem is that I don't have a whole lot of ideas. I've been playing around with pictures on Photoshop but I still don't know.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks
-John

How about the " Lone Star " ?

JKU EXTREME

How about the " Lone Star " ?

I don't know that's, in my opinion, a little cliche. Plus I'm not sure how much of the star will end up on the grille since there are seven holes...

Thanks for the input, it's much appreciated, I'll mock it up and post it in a bit.
Thanks

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Was the one you saw a few colors? If its (pgchamp) or something like that, his is a bunch of smaller pieces layared to make that design.

PGH08JK

It might be, it had rebel offroad stickers as well

Yes, That would be mine. I cut individual pieces of Vinyl and laid them all out.. It was about a 7 hour ordeal after it was all said and done. I can post some pictures up of the process in a little bit here when I return home from work. Everyone else was bed lining, and doing all kinds of stuff that was too original. So I went my own route and love it. I'm actually getting rid of my Current JK, and buying a new Rubicon to start all over! :rock:

JKU EXTREME

Yes, That would be mine. I cut individual pieces of Vinyl and laid them all out.. It was about a 7 hour ordeal after it was all said and done. I can post some pictures up of the process in a little bit here when I return home from work. Everyone else was bed lining, and doing all kinds of stuff that was too original. So I went my own route and love it. I'm actually getting rid of my Current JK, and buying a new Rubicon to start all over! :rock:

I think that wrapping your grille is so much more inventive and really allows you yo personalize your jeep

Top Bottom