KJ doing The Maze trail in southern Utah (trail was part of JKX 2013)

William Waddy

The Maze trail is one of the most difficult non-buggy trails in the Sand Hollow OHV area in southern Utah (near St. George). This is one of the trails the 2013 JKX did. On 17 February 2014 I took my 2005 KJ (Liberty) CRD out on the trail, along with a friend in his new JKU. We had a great time, and although I certainly would not say the KJ is anywhere near as capable as a built JK, the little KJ did great, making it through the trail and taking a strap from the JKU only once. The video shows about a third of the obstacles on the trail. It was a fun day. Enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdRbtuwGqjY

SaddleTramp

Great video, thank you for sharing, the chipmunk effect made it all the more entertaining! ;-). Have got to get up that way from Vegas real soon, always drive through St George on our way to Park City and Wyoming but have to take the JK up there soon!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice looking KJ! And a great video. Looks like a fun day. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone

DKronk42

We have a bad ass lifted kj with solid axle and 37" running around up by me, every tine i see it im like god damn thats awesome. That being said god damn your vid and kj are awesome:)

Rottenbelly

I need to get down there and do that trail soon. Love the vids!
I fly home to cedar city tomorrow for 3 weeks at home. Im ready to wheel!!!!!

ttfhell

Nice video, good job working through it. Love that place. A couple of us are headed out there next month, might need a guide lol.

William Waddy

Nice video, good job working through it. Love that place. A couple of us are headed out there next month, might need a guide lol.

I'd be happy to show you some trails and/or hook you up with some other locals. I am not too proud to take a strap when needed.

Woody3

Nicely built KJ, but a rig is only as good as it's driver. Nice driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Great video!:thumb::thumb:
I particularly enjoyed doing the trail with Alvin and the Chipmunks! Nice effect.
The KJ is pure bad ass!

Top Bottom