Any VT or Northern NY Wayalifers

09blackruby

Just curious and also wondering if any would be interested in convoying down to Raush this spring / summer for one of those fun filled camping wheeling weekends.

noroad

there are a bunch of us in mass that will more then gladly wait up for you where in vt are you coming from??

09blackruby

Haha.. That would be awesome and I will for sure meet up with u guys. I was hoping I wasn't the only Wayalifer out there representing VT... I may just be. I live in Fairfax which is about 30 miles north of Burlington.

noroad

nice ya i know where that is, if you take 89 to 91 we could prob meet up along there! but your prob going to take 87 to 84 to get there?

09blackruby

Ya. 87 would be a better bet for me which is why I was looking for others in Northern NY as well as VT. Would make the trip that much more fun if there were a group. Plus after wheeling the jeep it's nice to know your not solo on the way home. Either way, I'm going to make it happen this summer. I'll just need to take it easy.

13gecko

Haha.. That would be awesome and I will for sure meet up with u guys. I was hoping I wasn't the only Wayalifer out there representing VT... I may just be. I live in Fairfax which is about 30 miles north of Burlington.

Hey brother I was born and raised in Georgia, VT. Had alot of friends from Fairfax. I now live in Texas because I'm in the military. Nice to see another wayalifer from VT :thumbup:

09blackruby

That's cool. Ya, I actually grew up in Essex. Graduated HS in 93 then moved to Fairfax after I got married. It's a great town with a lot of cool people. I actually just returned from a Fairfax/Georgia bball game. Georgia killed us! Happy Jeeping.

Top Bottom