Green fluid

JK Moose

Have a 1
2010 sport noticed a little grew puddle under my driver side door in the snow any idea on what it is ?? Checked coolent it's red washer fluid is the the only thing that is green

JK Moose

No I don't think so it's right under my driver side door got told it may be my exhaust with the salt and water on it almost looks the same color

Army_Vet

Banned
Maybe your washer fluid reservoir is cracked and leaking

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is what im thinking. If not cracked, maybe when you get in in the morning, you wash the window, then it runs of the body and gathers there... Thats what im thinking

mtnbiker995

This is what im thinking. If not cracked, maybe when you get in in the morning, you wash the window, then it runs of the body and gathers there... Thats what im thinking

That's also very possible

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nicholsmf

The deicing crap they put on the sidewalks here has a green tint yo it when it melts. Spent hours looking for a leak on my wife's Jeep one day then realized that the deicer stuck to her tires as she drove over the sidewalk into the garage. As the snow/ice melted and mixed with the deicer it left a green fluid in the garage floor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holeshot

Banned

Yep, that's one possibility, happen to me very often during winter. When the temperature warms up it drips and drops on the ground.

OR

Your washer pump gasket may leak too. We saw that a couple time at the shop, and happened to me too.

JK Moose

Checked everything this morning looks like that's what it is just the crap off the road hitting my exhaust and dripping in the snow thanks a lot guys big help was worried with my lift coming in soon I didn't want something to brake and delay installing it

Top Bottom