Freeway Ridge March 19th

Woody3

We will meet at the trailhead at 0900 and hit the trail at 0930.
Depending on how long it takes us we may eat lunch on the trail and if your hungry after the run, we can eat at the Kernville Brewery.

Going:

1) Shindiggity

2) Woody3

3) Blacked2013

4) Woody3s pop

5) Mcgee149

6) Heholua

7) Jeff in RC

8)

9)

Maybe:

1) rubicrawl

2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DaK

For us unknowing types could you post the trailhead coordinates? I've heard of this trail but have never been, this may be the chance to do it.

Woody3

For us unknowing types could you post the trailhead coordinates? I've heard of this trail but have never been, this may be the chance to do it.

I'm sorry but I don't have the coordinates. :( It's to the west of Lake Isabella off of SR-178 before you enter the canyon to Bakersfield. If your wanting to come, we can meet on SR-14 at the SR-178 junction at 0730 and caravan up to the trailhead.

Woody3

Anyone else thinking about coming? The more the merrier.

rubicrawl

It's on a Wednesday? Am I correct? Put me down as a maybe I might call in sick I need a break from work and go wheeling

Woody3

I've never been but I've been told it's pretty easy. Maybe RockyJK can chime in??

ShinDiggity

Does anyone know if there is a back way into keysville? I think rancheria is closed until April so we would need to run the trail backwards or find a different route to Kernville.

Top Bottom