Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: sPOD : Honesty, Integrity and the Lack Thereof

Quote Originally Posted by LeJerk View Post
    So, is there an alternative product being made that does the same thing as the sPOD?
    Yes, it's called LeDoItYourself. You can search for the thread by pvanweelden. He did a great job doing the write-up. There are a few other pre-made alternatives that are also good. Eddie has done the write-ups on them. You don't like write ups though.

Quote Originally Posted by LeJerk View Post
    A lot of these write ups seem like an advertisement for the product being installed.
    Last edited by Sharkey; 03-20-2014 at 04:54 AM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

This is the only thread that references "pvanwelden". What are the other pre-made alternatives that you know of?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Yes, it's called LeDoItYourself. You can search for the thread by pvanweelden. He did a great job doing the write-up. There are a few other pre-made alternatives that are also good. Eddie has done the write-ups on them. You don't like write ups though.

I forgot an "e" in his name. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=13119
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Nothing but a Thing pvanweelden's Avatar

-
    Quote Originally Posted by pvanweelden View Post

Wow, I am very, very disappointed to read this. Dishonesty and.... I wish I had not purchased one of these now, and if I had known this before hand I would not have,and will not be purchasing one for my wife's Jeep, no matter how much she likes the over head switch setup. Time to get creative. If I hadn't spent so much on it I'd take it out and toss it in the barrel.
    Last edited by OllllO Fanatic; 07-29-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    2013 Rock Lobster Red 2 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
    I eat, drink, sleep, and breath Jeep. I am THE Jeep Fanatic.

Quote Originally Posted by OllllO Fanatic View Post
    Wow, I am very, very disappointed to read this. Dishonesty and.... I wish I had not purchased one of these now, and if I had known this before hand I would not have,and will not be purchasing one for my wife's Jeep, no matter how much she likes the over head switch setup. Time to get creative. If I hadn't spent so much on it I'd take it out and toss it in the barrel.
    If you have some skill check out darknights set up. He has a great and factory looking switch set up about the rearview mirror.

2014 JKUR
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Fresh Catch
    Glad I read this. I have been looking at adding a switch panel. I will not be going with sPod now.

2013 Rock Lobster Red 2 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
    I eat, drink, sleep, and breath Jeep. I am THE Jeep Fanatic.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast