My jeep's name finally came to me

turnerbjt

I finally named my jeep after having it for several months now.
I decided on Red Dawn.
First because it's Deep Cherry Red
Second because it's the "dawn" of many trips and mods to come
Third because I really identify with the fight and protect for what you believe in mentality that was portrayed in the Red Dawn movies.

I put a vinyl decal on tonight, but I need to choose a better font, but this will do for today. Here are a couple of pics
hood 1.jpg hood 2.jpg

If any one has a recommendation on a type of font that they have used before that looks good on the side of a jeep, let me know

Thanks!

JKbrick

I would make it not so tall and go with the letters that look like the military spray paints on, like your theme

bjordaneer

like the name and the reasons you chose it, very cool. I agree with some type of military font, and you've gotta fly "Wolverines" on the rig somewhere too.

Look up pixeldecal.com. They make custom lettered rubicon hood font decals if you're interested. Great quality and looks great too!

turnerbjt

My wife's vinyl cutter doesn't have a military stencil type font, but my cousin's does so she is going to cut a couple for me and send them to me. My wife was laughing at me because she has used her vinyl cutting machine for crafts for years and I have never even touched the thing until now. She was like, "Who would ever have thought, you in my craft room using my craft stuff."

Top Bottom