Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Floor Mats

Question Floor Mats

So, my used '08 didn't come with any floor mats. Living in the PNW where it always seems to be raining, this bothers me. So I am looking into some of the custom fit floor liners from Rugged Ridge, WeatherTech, Husky Liners, etc. Unfortunately, a lot of the comments seem to include complaints that the mats aren't going fully under the pedals. Also unfortunately, a vast majority of the product pictures on all the mats are either generic pictures or pictures of the mats in other vehicles. Can anyone here suggest a good set of floor mats that fully cover the driver's side floor and have enough sidewall on them to keep any mud/slush/etc away from the carpet? Any pics to go with the suggestions would be great too, if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragsrus View Post
    So, my used '08 didn't come with any floor mats. Living in the PNW where it always seems to be raining, this bothers me. So I am looking into some of the custom fit floor liners from Rugged Ridge, WeatherTech, Husky Liners, etc. Unfortunately, a lot of the comments seem to include complaints that the mats aren't going fully under the pedals. Also unfortunately, a vast majority of the product pictures on all the mats are either generic pictures or pictures of the mats in other vehicles. Can anyone here suggest a good set of floor mats that fully cover the driver's side floor and have enough sidewall on them to keep any mud/slush/etc away from the carpet? Any pics to go with the suggestions would be great too, if possible.
    Walmart mats 10.45
    YOUR NEGATIVITY IS WELCOME

Banned
    I just got these ones today. Picked them up used for 40. There the weather tech. They go way underneath the drivers pedal.

DSC01966.JPGDSC01967.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by JK's JK View Post
    I just got these ones today. Picked them up used for 40. There the weather tech. They go way underneath the drivers pedal.

DSC01966.JPGDSC01967.JPG
    Where did you get that for 4o?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankz View Post
    Where did you get that for 4o?
    Local this morning. Guy had them for two months and sold his Jeep. Go figure he got a FJ!!!! I jumped on that for that price.

They are dirty in the picture since I stepped on them.

Quote Originally Posted by JK's JK View Post
    Local this morning. Guy had them for two months and sold his Jeep. Go figure he got a FJ!!!! I jumped on that for that price.

They are dirty in the picture since I stepped on them.
    Who changes a JK for a FJ? We'll better for you! You got those kick ass mats for cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Brankz View Post
    Who changes a JK for a FJ? We'll better for you! You got those kick ass mats for cheap
    Wow, I agree with Brankz on this one, why anyone would do that? I guess it was a Jeep thing he didn't understand

Weather tech! They hold a massive amount of dirt/sand/mud/snow/whatever and don't leak at all. They go up pretty high on the sides too. Every few months I take them out and give them a good hosing. They're almost 5 years old, been in both of my JKs and look brand new when cleaned. I just went wheeling today and they're filthy, so I'll try to grab a nice pic of them filthy for you in the morning lol

Love my qusdratec branded floor mats. Fit great. Nice bug sidewalls

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKFlyer View Post
    Love my qusdratec branded floor mats. Fit great. Nice bug sidewalls
    Looking at the various brands, it looks like Quadratec, Rugged Ridge, Tread Lightly, Bestop, and who knows how many more, all have the exact same mats just with a different logo on them. Do they actually go far enough under the pedals to catch it all? The Rugged Ridge mats were the ones I was looking at, they are half the price of the WeatherTechs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast