Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Floor Mats

  1. #1
    Caught the Bug Fragsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    94

    Question Floor Mats

    So, my used '08 didn't come with any floor mats. Living in the PNW where it always seems to be raining, this bothers me. So I am looking into some of the custom fit floor liners from Rugged Ridge, WeatherTech, Husky Liners, etc. Unfortunately, a lot of the comments seem to include complaints that the mats aren't going fully under the pedals. Also unfortunately, a vast majority of the product pictures on all the mats are either generic pictures or pictures of the mats in other vehicles. Can anyone here suggest a good set of floor mats that fully cover the driver's side floor and have enough sidewall on them to keep any mud/slush/etc away from the carpet? Any pics to go with the suggestions would be great too, if possible.

  2. #2
    Addict Brankz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    7,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragsrus View Post
    So, my used '08 didn't come with any floor mats. Living in the PNW where it always seems to be raining, this bothers me. So I am looking into some of the custom fit floor liners from Rugged Ridge, WeatherTech, Husky Liners, etc. Unfortunately, a lot of the comments seem to include complaints that the mats aren't going fully under the pedals. Also unfortunately, a vast majority of the product pictures on all the mats are either generic pictures or pictures of the mats in other vehicles. Can anyone here suggest a good set of floor mats that fully cover the driver's side floor and have enough sidewall on them to keep any mud/slush/etc away from the carpet? Any pics to go with the suggestions would be great too, if possible.
    Walmart mats 10.45
    YOUR NEGATIVITY IS WELCOME

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central C.
    Posts
    1,510
    I just got these ones today. Picked them up used for 40. There the weather tech. They go way underneath the drivers pedal.

    DSC01966.JPGDSC01967.JPG

  4. #4
    Addict Brankz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    7,306
    Quote Originally Posted by JK's JK View Post
    I just got these ones today. Picked them up used for 40. There the weather tech. They go way underneath the drivers pedal.

    DSC01966.JPGDSC01967.JPG
    Where did you get that for 4o?
    YOUR NEGATIVITY IS WELCOME

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central C.
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankz View Post
    Where did you get that for 4o?
    Local this morning. Guy had them for two months and sold his Jeep. Go figure he got a FJ!!!! I jumped on that for that price.

    They are dirty in the picture since I stepped on them.

  6. #6
    Addict Brankz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    7,306
    Quote Originally Posted by JK's JK View Post
    Local this morning. Guy had them for two months and sold his Jeep. Go figure he got a FJ!!!! I jumped on that for that price.

    They are dirty in the picture since I stepped on them.
    Who changes a JK for a FJ? We'll better for you! You got those kick ass mats for cheap
    YOUR NEGATIVITY IS WELCOME

  7. #7
    Hooked QRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tecate, Baja
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankz View Post
    Who changes a JK for a FJ? We'll better for you! You got those kick ass mats for cheap
    Wow, I agree with Brankz on this one, why anyone would do that? I guess it was a Jeep thing he didn't understand

  8. #8
    Caught the Bug dglangan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    88
    Weather tech! They hold a massive amount of dirt/sand/mud/snow/whatever and don't leak at all. They go up pretty high on the sides too. Every few months I take them out and give them a good hosing. They're almost 5 years old, been in both of my JKs and look brand new when cleaned. I just went wheeling today and they're filthy, so I'll try to grab a nice pic of them filthy for you in the morning lol

  9. #9
    Nothing but a Thing JKFlyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,257
    Love my qusdratec branded floor mats. Fit great. Nice bug sidewalls

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #10
    Caught the Bug Fragsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by JKFlyer View Post
    Love my qusdratec branded floor mats. Fit great. Nice bug sidewalls
    Looking at the various brands, it looks like Quadratec, Rugged Ridge, Tread Lightly, Bestop, and who knows how many more, all have the exact same mats just with a different logo on them. Do they actually go far enough under the pedals to catch it all? The Rugged Ridge mats were the ones I was looking at, they are half the price of the WeatherTechs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS