COMING SOON : WILD WILD WEST 2013 JK-Experience Part 1 - 03/02/14

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

WAYALIFE is pleased to announce that Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience will be released on Sunday, March 2, 2014!! For those of you who haven't already seen it, you can click on the link below to watch the official Trailer on Vimeo:

Or, you can click on this link below to see it on YouTube (may not play on mobile devices):

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We purchased the rights to all the songs used so there should be no reason why it won't play on YouTube. Of course, YouTube has a way of surprising us and so, we'll be sure to upload it to Vimeo as well... just in case and just to ensure that people can watch it on their phones and tablets.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Gotta say, sitting on the rim of the Canyon with feet dangling rates a pucker factor of 9.8+.:eek: Don't like to wish my life away, but come on 3/2!!:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for Part1 of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience WAYALIFE Video!!

main.php

TheDuff

Really enjoy all your video's and can't wait for for March 2:thumb: I am glad that is you sitting on the edge, I would have FELL:rock:

I wouldn't have gotten within 50ft of that cliff edge:eek:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bnatt78

I can't wait to see the awesome video! Thank you for all the videos you posted already and like I said," I can't wait to see the video!"

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

I am so flippin' excited for this!

Thanking Eddy and Cindy for their hard work producing these videos and providing them free of charge is the understatement of the century.

You guys rock!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Give a HIGH FIVE for the upcoming release of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience on Sunday, March 2nd!!

main.php

Top Bottom