Philly/South Jersey area Suds n Grub - March 23rd

JKFlyer

Hey all. Thinking about a little preseason Suds N Grub at PJ Whelihans on Sunday March 23rd on Route 70 in Cherry Hill, NJ. PJ's is just about 10 minutes over the Ben Franklin bridge.

TUNE TO CHANNEL 16 ON YOUR CB RADIOS FOR THIS EVENT

When - Sunday March 23rd
Where - PJ Whelihan's Pub on Route 70 in Cherry Hill, NJ (Do NOT confuse with the other PJ locations in Haddonfield or Moorestown)
Time - 3pm until ???
Parking - I spoke to the Manager and secured us a bunch of spaces in our own area in the front lot (right across from the outside bar)! I will go there in the morning to rope off our area and to make sure we are all set!
Specials - Spoke to the manager and got us certain "Happy Hour" specials that they do not offer normally on the weekends. This includes $2.50 domestic drafts, $3 Blue Moon draft, $3 cosmos, $4 house wine (I know, we aren't the cosmos kinda crowd but maybe one of us has that color Jeep...ha ha).

All are welcome...Even If You Are Not On The Forum Any Longer. Would be good to put a face to a bunch of the screen names.

Let me know if you are around.
Mike :beer::beer::beer:

ATTENDING - with Extra Buddies, I think we have a solid 20 Jeeps if everyone shows!
1) JKFlyer + A few other potential Jeep buddies
2) MikeO
3) Cozdude
4) Army_Vet
5) KMurph112
6) espi
7) Tackerdown
8) Jersey_Devil +1
9) Micp3309 + another Jeep Buddy
10) BearJew1
11) Bmwsma
12) JKUx +1 other Jeep most likely
13) NY1982JK (grub only but I'm buying you a beer to see what happens!)
14) Eternal13
15) SarahLu
16) Gregmort13
17) Hinrichs
18) Jiggawhatpolo

MAYBE
1) Philippechivee
2) Dkronk42
3) NewMango
4) Kornchip
5) Jorge1004

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

MikeO

I'm down for that. Keep me posted.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Army_Vet

Banned
Great idea... I will have to make this one! And a great time to pick up that jack

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Wife said doable as long as we go to cheesecake factory after. Anyone bringing children?

With Cheesecake, you may wnat to put your name in, come to the suds n grub (10 mins down road) and then go back in 2 hours!! table should be ready then LOL

Since it's a beer thing, was not gonna bring my 8 year old, but the more the merrier id say!

JKFlyer

With Tackerdown in, our numbers are getting up there!! ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just emailed an announcement and made sure to invite people in your area. Hopefully it'll help bring out a few more peeps :beer:

Top Bottom