Parts ordered!!! EVO and Northridge4x4

13gecko

So finally pulled the trigger on some new goodies!! Since I became part of Wayaylife I have been drooling over the EVO products. I have gone back and forth about what I wanted the JK to look like. It all eventually ended with the same outcome....EVO hands down.

What has been ordered:
-EVO tire carrier with skins and taillights
-EVO D rings
-EVO rear fascia
-EVO 2dr sliders
-EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger
-J.E. REEL front and rear driveshafts

Shout out to Drew at Off Road Evolution for helping me out. I emailed him at 6 am a few times and got replies back in 15 or 20 minutes!!! And then email him again at 7pm....replied right back. Very impressed. Thank you.:thumbup:

Also Northridge4x4 was very simple and discount was great!! Thank you as well.:thumbup:

Will post pictures as the parts come in. Can't wait!!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Sounds like a good list of parts! Waiting for my rear corner skins and other evo goodies. That discount saved a lot of money! My Northridge wish list is getting smaller along with my wallet!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So you ask Drew all the technical questions, then go order from northridge? Wonder if anyone ever does it the other way around... :thinking:

13gecko

So you ask Drew all the technical questions, then go order from northridge? Wonder if anyone ever does it the other way around... :thinking:

No, but thanks for assuming. I ordered the EVO stuff from Drew and the drive shafts from Northridge4x4.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm sure a lot of people do ask evo questions and then order from someone else. I would rather pay a little extra and support evo. Just my opinion.

Good man. I'm all about supporting businesses, and for me ORE is local. Just astounds me that people inundate them with questions then order elsewhere.

In any case, you're rig is going to look "more badasser" soon after the EVO treatment, congrats!

13gecko

Good man. I'm all about supporting businesses, and for me ORE is local. Just astounds me that people inundate them with questions then order elsewhere.

In any case, you're rig is going to look "more badasser" soon after the EVO treatment, congrats!

Thanks brother, I hope so. :thumbup:

machinegunmedic

I'm sure a lot of people do ask evo questions and then order from someone else. I would rather pay a little extra and support evo. Just my opinion.

I may have read this wrong, however last week when I called them, I asked a few tech questions, then when I asked about distributors in Canada I was told to order from Northridge.

Rooster jk

EVO is still making money. Don't really see a issue with asking them questions about their products and order somewhere else at better price. If they don't want that then they shouldn't send products to distributers. Just my opinion.

Moochie

EVO is still making money. Don't really see a issue with asking them questions about their products and order somewhere else at better price. If they don't want that then they shouldn't send products to distributers. Just my opinion.

EVO is not taking part in this thread. Why even mention them like this?

Rooster jk

EVO is not taking part in this thread. Why even mention them like this?

I'm not attacking EVO(if that's what it sounded like) I just don't see a issue with ordering parts from distributers. Everybody's benefiting.......love my EVO mods

ChaosNein

I did not know this......could you explain more Drew...thanks

EVO MFG - they manufacture all of the EVO MFG products and distribute them all over the world.

OFF ROAD EVOLUTION - we are a retail shop that sells and installs products from companies like EVO MFG, TeraFlex, BDS, Rock Krawler, ReadiLIFT, Dynatrac, Currie, KING, Bilstien, FOX, etc. etc. etc.

While the two companies do share ownership, they are separate companies...

Top Bottom