Howells efi conversion

ironworker

I just did the howells efi swap . What a good product. My buddy rick. fuel injection conversion is the guy that sold it to me and helped me install it he's a great guy. He sells the cj and yj wiring harness percut kit to make it a lot easier to convert the howells system. If u guys need and help on this kit call him hes a great guy and very help full here is his number [edited out]. His name is rick

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really?? You haven't posted on this forum since July of last year and now you come on just to make this post without any photo or details and really just to pimp your friend? :naw:

Brankz

hello family, good to be back! :wave: I have great news!!!! Yessss!!! I'm marrying my BFF and buddy RICK he loves to set up all my wires [edited out].

Fixed it for you ;)

At least say hi before you try to advertise your hubby lol

Last edited:

ironworker

Sorry I have tons of photos. I did all the work. Just wish I would of bought his precut wiring harness

Attachments

• 1393542882649.jpg
    1393542882649.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 1393542905382.jpg
    1393542905382.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 139
  • 1393542933793.jpg
    1393542933793.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 1393542965525.jpg
    1393542965525.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 1393542987875.jpg
    1393542987875.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 138

Rccrwlr

Interesting indeed. Doesn't the Howell kit come with a harness. Wait. Mine did

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393993001.513141.jpg

With labels and everything

Brankz

Interesting indeed. Doesn't the Howell kit come with a harness. Wait. Mine did

View attachment 72013

With labels and everything

That guy is a scum bag lol
He just logs in to sell crap an promote he's friend that sells fake stuff!
Lol look at you're cables, clean and nice looking! Now look he's, I can do a better job than that :D

ironworker

Im not a bender... he takes ur yj stock harness and takes out all the stuff u don't need. Then sends it back to you. I haven't logged on in a long time.. I was saving money and working my ass off to get these parts... sorry I did not post it when I was installing it. I was excited and wanted to share. And help out my other jeepers . Well I guess I was wrong about this site. Bunch of poser and shit talkers. Funny how the working man trys to help out and still gets talked shit about..

ironworker

Sorry I have a life and dont have time to be on the net. Posting about stuff...

Working man you say? Looks to me like you're working for him- a VENDOR. If his junk is as good as his pimp says it is then why doesn't he go through the right channels to be on here instead of sending you to do his vending for him? Give your boss our best:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Working man you say? Looks to me like you're working for him- a VENDOR. If his junk is as good as his pimp says it is then why doesn't he go through the right channels to be on here instead of sending you to do his vending for him? Give your boss our best:thumbup:

He need to get fired lol
Look at the crappy pics that he posted, I will never buy that junk of cables

ironworker

This is my first rewiring job. U are so perfect well go fuck ur self. I dont work for him. He is not a vender. He is just trying to help keep these old jeeps on the road. That is hard to get them to pass smog. Just like mine. Now it can pass. Thanks to him for helping me I would of been lost with the rewiring it.helped me throw it. Just trying to pass it a long. So someone else can get the same help I did.

By the way... How's BobO these days? I see you two live near each other, what a coincidence:what:

Tigrcky

it would have been cheaper and easier to transfer a EFI wiring and computer from a same year XJ into your YJ but that would keep you from breaking forum rules and advertising for a vendor on here, so i understand why an :asshat: like you wouldnt want to do that. get off the forum we dont need scum like you

Brankz

This is my first rewiring job. U are so perfect well go fuck ur self.

Oh he'll no!!!
NO YOU did not just say that!!
I don't need to duck my self sir!
I have girls that duck me.
How about you sir,? Does your friend rick ducks you in the behind?

Last edited:
Top Bottom