Car repair books etc

EdRamon

Hi there

So I bought my first jeep and I want to learn to take care of it myself. My overall repairing knowledge is 2 out of 10 (10 being best).

Can anyone suggest books, courses and or videos where I can learn to service my own car. (I live in Los Angeles)

I'll also probably hit up the local community college to see if they have a auto shop course I can take.

Thanks for your time

Ed

jkuone

That sounds like a good ideal, and get a good set of hand tools. Metric and standard......Jeeps forever:beer:

Then there is the forum where you can post up your issue and we can help. There is a wealth of knowledge on the here to help diagnose your problem.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Try to stay away from any cheap maint books that you would get at advanced or autozone. Or at least be very careful with the info in them. To many times I've seen bad info. Best thing you can do is get the book/cd directly from the factory.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Try to stay away from any cheap maint books that you would get at advanced or autozone. Or at least be very careful with the info in them. To many times I've seen bad info. Best thing you can do is get the book/cd directly from the factory.

X2. Spend a little extra cash on the factory manuals/CD. The books will get grease stained pages really fast and that's a good thing. Supplement with the links above and you've pretty much got it all. All the best.:thumb:

Top Bottom