Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was just thinking that we don't ever take the time to thank our female vets. So, here goes.

Thank you girls-

Thank you Navy Vets, Air Force Vets, Marine Vets

...and a special thanks to Army_Vet.

You girls rock.

Robar

The Enforcer
I was just thinking that we don't ever take the time to thank our female vets. So, here goes.

Thank you girls-

...and a special thanks to Army_Vets.

You girls rock.

:like:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Thank you girls-

You girls rock.

:like:......

Tigrcky

i agree!!! i have many aunts in different branches!!!! :like::like:

also i had to break up the moderator fest over here :cheesy:

Army_Vet

Banned
i agree!!! i have many aunts in different branches!!!! :like::like:

also i had to break up the moderator fest over here :cheesy:

I dont think you get the "Joke" Tig.... Read it again and see if you can figure it out.

Last edited:

ScottC

Is this really a "Thank You"?

If your intent was a legitimate attempt to honor our female service members, then I join you in thanking them for their selfless service to our country. I hope this is the case.

If you have a particular axe to grind with Army_Vet, you should keep that between the two of you and not treat the forum like a high school cafeteria. That being said, I understand you have every right to say whatever you want to on this forum. You are a moderator and are well versed in that which is and is not appropriate here.

As a 21 year (and counting) veteran, I don't appreciate it when people use military service as a punch line or a subterfuge for a joke. I hope you understand this perspective, and would ask that you consider the perception you have created with this post.

Semper Fi.
ScottC

JKWrang

If your intent was a legitimate attempt to honor our female service members, then I join you in thanking them for their selfless service to our country. I hope this is the case.

If you have a particular axe to grind with Army_Vet, you should keep that between the two of you and not treat the forum like a high school cafeteria. That being said, I understand you have every right to say whatever you want to on this forum. You are a moderator and are well versed in that which is and is not appropriate here.

As a 21 year (and counting) veteran, I don't appreciate it when people use military service as a punch line or a subterfuge for a joke. I hope you understand this perspective, and would ask that you consider the perception you have created with this post.

Semper Fi.
ScottC

Well said. :beer:

Especially considering the large community of military jeepers here in Wayalife. Lest we forget, combatVetJK does not represent most of us, and 99% likely he never saw combat. Food for thought

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

KPM171

Semper Fi.
ScottC
Well said sir, well said. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sorry I disagree. This was hilarious! Not many people can pull off the double entendre well...Sharkey did it masterfully. :yup:

nbruno

Thank you girls-

You girls rock.

Sharkey,
You my friend are what I and most people consider a douchebag. What you posted above was not clever in the least, what it is, is a derogatory and insincere gesture toward our military men and women meant as an insult to one of our own Wayalife members. Who by the way happens to be and Army Veteran and a true standup guy... which is more than I can say for you. As a moderator and representative of this forum and our jeep community you may want to think before you hit submit.

I am sure you will remove this post which matters not to me because I am done with this "Wayalife" bullshit and the a-hole moderators.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sharkey,
You my friend are what I and most people consider a douchebag. What you posted above was not clever in the least, what it is, is a derogatory and insincere gesture toward our military men and women meant as an insult to one of our own Wayalife members. Who by the way happens to be and Army Veteran and a true standup guy... which is more than I can say for you. As a moderator and representative of this forum and our jeep community you may want to think before you hit submit.

I am sure you will remove this post which matters not to me because I am done with this "Wayalife" bullshit and the a-hole moderators.

Are you going to stick to your word and actually leave or just say it like army_girl did?

Top Bottom