Now officially a two Jeep family!!!

13gecko

As of last weekend my wife is the proud owner of a 2009 2dr JK :D It's still all stock for now but mods will slowly be coming.

Here is a picture of her 2009 JK and my 2013 JK.

Attachments

• 1393641163672.jpg
    1393641163672.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 1393641180511.jpg
    1393641180511.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 197

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Congrats. That is truly awesome. Last summer I tried convincing my wife to get a Grand Cherokee instead of her Merz, now she sees them and says "ooh I shoulda gone one of those" :doh:

13gecko

Congrats. That is truly awesome. Last summer I tried convincing my wife to get a Grand Cherokee instead of her Merz, now she sees them and says "ooh I shoulda gone one of those" :doh:

Thank you. Her family had always been onto Jeeps. She used to have a 2wd Liberty a few years back :banghead: lol we wheel mine whenever we get the chance so I figured she can have one to wheel and make her own.

JKUx

Congrats!!!
Now the his and hers build comes next;
Christmas and birthdays are going to be fun I'll bet!🍻👍

VictoryUSA

Next it will be the kids, neighbors, relatives, etc. lol! Congrats... and I love what you did to your taillights!

13gecko

Congrats!!!
Now the his and hers build comes next;
Christmas and birthdays are going to be fun I'll bet!🍻👍

Yes sir!!! Her birthday is this month...crap haha

Next it will be the kids, neighbors, relatives, etc. lol! Congrats... and I love what you did to your taillights!

Haha true. Thanks, the taillights will be for sale soon as I just bought the EVO skins and tire carrier.

Top Bottom