A Greating from Jersey

tonytony9

Wanted to introduce myself to the forums,

I am a jeep newbie from New Jersey who just got himself a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X. My family along with I have always been BMW fanatics; with a strong taste for off road activities as well (Dirt Biking, Quading, Ect...). Have always wanted to get a Wrangler and finally have. My family previously owned a Jeep Commander, Grand Cherokee (x2), and Cherokee; so far the Wrangler is 100% my favorite and finally my own personal jeep. Can't wait for the weather to warm up and to pop the hard top & doors off and go for a ride (Actually, I am looking to purchase a soft top if anyone has a fair priced place to get one!). Can't wait to explore the forums more!

See you all around

Last edited:

MikeO

Welcome to the club. Congrats on your new toy, you're gonna love it. You will have to hit the trails at Rausch Creek with us. You and your family will love it. Where in Jersey are you?

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

tonytony9

Welcome to the club. Congrats on your new toy, you're gonna love it. You will have to hit the trails at Rausch Creek with us. You and your family will love it. Where in Jersey are you?

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Would love to join you guys. How intense is Rausch Creek? As I do use my Jeep as an almost everday driver.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! Rausch creek has trails for everyone! I drive mine everyday as well and still have a blast every time I go

Sent from my iPhone

concarne

Greetings! I drive mine everyday as well. There are all kinds of trails. You pick how hard you want to drive it

JKFlyer

Welcome. Come to our suds n grub on march 23rd....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom