The Rancho Spring rebate is here! Save $!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
From March 1 through June 30, 2014 take advantage of this great mail-in rebate on our shocks, and suspension systems.

Click the link below for the PDF to download or to fill it out online.
http://www.gorancho.com/promotions.php

Keep a copy for your records too!!

ran_springpromo_rebatepad_us_web_Page_1_zpsf8d83cbf.jpg

ran_springpromo_rebatepad_us_web_Page_2_zps91ab7e15.jpg

Armydog

Yup! Ordered RS9000s for my 05 TJR. Thank you for the advice and assistance.

Next question, not jeep related. I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT short bed standard cab four wheel drive 5.7 ltr Hemi. I put Nitto trail grapplers in 33x12.5x20s with wheel spacers. Love the setup, but get some rub on my bushwacker pocket flares when turning and backing up.... Go figure!

I want about a four inch lift to fix this but keep the truck low as possible. What does rancho have that can do this for me? Please be specific as I will order the kit right freekin now if you have what I need.....

Tango Yankee in advance!

Jerry

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Next question, not jeep related. I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT short bed standard cab four wheel drive 5.7 ltr Hemi. I put Nitto trail grapplers in 33x12.5x20s with wheel spacers. Love the setup, but get some rub on my bushwacker pocket flares when turning and backing up.... Go figure!

I want about a four inch lift to fix this but keep the truck low as possible. What does rancho have that can do this for me? Please be specific as I will order the kit right freekin now if you have what I need.....

Tango Yankee in advance!

Jerry

I have a 2005 Ram 2500 4x4 with epithet 5.9 Cummins and looking to bigger on tires and replace the shocks and coils with a lift. Do not want to go too big but do want to give it a little more aggressive look.

You are going to love the RS9000 XL's. My jeep to me rides better than the wife's Lexus. sshhh do not tell her.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Armydog

I have a 2005 Ram 2500 4x4 with epithet 5.9 Cummins and looking to bigger on tires and replace the shocks and coils with a lift. Do not want to go too big but do want to give it a little more aggressive look.

You are going to love the RS9000 XL's. My jeep to me rides better than the wife's Lexus. sshhh do not tell her.

R/
Will

I think I will like them plus $100 rebate is awesome!!!!!

Armydog

Tango Yankee in advance!

Jerry

Any input would be greatly appreciated.....

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Canvas JK, Here is an option.....

http://www.gorancho.com/suspension.php?make=Dodge&model=april10_12_dodge_ram_2500#quicklift

But it uses out monotube shock.

R/
Will

Glad I could help. :)
Ha. So the 4" nets a bit more than a little closer to 4.75"

Tango, brother

ljvsnyder

Rancho, I sent off my rebate request form for my RS9000XL shocks and sent my paypal receipt along with the required form and this is the email response I received.

Dear Leonard Snyder,

Thank you for participating in the Rancho Spring Promotion Promotion. We are unable to approve your claim #1001333 for the reasons listed below:

Invoice #: 8T352097XL707263X
Invoice Date: 4/8/2014
Product / Model 1: RS999329 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK
Reason: Invoice / Receipt not submitted

Product / Model 2: RS999329 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK

Product / Model 3: RS999330 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK

Product / Model 4: RS999330 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK

Your continued business is greatly appreciated.

If you are able to submit any additional documentation on any of the above details please print this notification and mail any missing or additional documentation to the address below within 30 days of this notification.

Is there anything you can help me with on this?

Lenoard Snyder

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Rancho, I sent off my rebate request form for my RS9000XL shocks and sent my paypal receipt along with the required form and this is the email response I received.

Dear Leonard Snyder,

Thank you for participating in the Rancho Spring Promotion Promotion. We are unable to approve your claim #1001333 for the reasons listed below:

Product / Model 1: RS999329 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK

Product / Model 2: RS999329 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK

Product / Model 3: RS999330 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK

Product / Model 4: RS999330 / RS9000XL SERIES SHOCK

Your continued business is greatly appreciated.

If you are able to submit any additional documentation on any of the above details please print this notification and mail any missing or additional documentation to the address below within 30 days of this notification.

Is there anything you can help me with on this?

Lenoard Snyder

Who did you buy from? Did they send you a receipt or did you just get the paypal notification?

ljvsnyder

All taken care of river city offroad got me an actual receipt and Matt is working on it from his end. Great response from two great companies.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rancho

Caught the Bug
All taken care of river city offroad got me an actual receipt and Matt is working on it from his end. Great response from two great companies.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got your e-mail, will hit this Monday AM. The East Coast is off for the weekend, will keep you in the loop.
Thanks!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got your e-mail, will hit this Friday AM. The East Coast is off for the week, will keep you in the loop.
Thanks!

The first week of nice weather and the east coasters take the week off?

:cheesy:

On a serious note, I took advantage of this rebate and am excited to get my new shocks installed when the correct front ones come in. :thumb:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Man you even caught it before the edit!! :beer:

The first week of nice weather and the east coasters take the week off?

:cheesy:

On a serious note, I took advantage of this rebate and am excited to get my new shocks installed when the correct front ones come in. :thumb:

Top Bottom