WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Official Preview

Part 1
Crossing four states in just seven days and covering almost 1,000 miles of America's wild west, the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was by far one of the most demanding adventures to date. In Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST, you'll get to see all the fun we had playing out in the Sand Hollows OHV Area, our trek across the Honeymoon Trail, our breath taking visit to Toroweap and finally, our stay over at the Bar 10 dude ranch. I hope you'll enjoy our presentation.

Part 2
Crossing four states in just seven days and covering almost 1,000 miles of America's wild west, the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was by far one of the most demanding adventures to date. In Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST, you'll get to follow our continuing journey across Arizona, Nevada and California. Along the way, we got to see amazing historic sites, blast through hundreds of miles of wide open desert and test out our Jeep JK Wranglers on trails such as Logandale and the famous Rubicon Trail. We hope you'll enjoy our presentation.

This is also available on Vimeo now and as one complete film:

If you'd like to read about our adventures, you can find an 8 page article that I wrote about it in the new May issue of 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine. It's available on newsstands now and the cover looks like this...

main.php

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

Reaper2332

Good so far! I really wish I could have been there wheeling with y'all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MExo

Well thing is that Youtube only give me the option to watch it on 240 quality any guess why?

Angry Aussie

Just finished watching it. I loved it! Well done Y'all! Thank you so much. It's great. I know I'll be watching it again when I wake up. Looks like y'all had a great time. I wanna watch it again already

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Great video. Cant wait for the next part :)

Keep up the excellent video's

Thanks guys and gals

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom