Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Ya, and I thought that the neuro surgeon was joking when he said step dances for PT. 😱😎😱

Been Around the Block mstraw9379's Avatar

Been watching videos.So jealous.

I've watched several of your videos now (watching the MOAB pilgrimage series now). Wow!
    I'm jealous of the rigs, the skill, the comradery, and that you live near such beautiful places.
    Hope to be therewith your group one day.

Been Around the Block
    Yeah, I know. Thread resurrection. I love Part 2 of Wild, Wild West. My favorite part is when the Jeep blew it's rear end on Cadillac Hill and you guys went back to get it. I love the music at the point where Mel is doing the welding. You chose the perfect music for your videos.

Quote Originally Posted by naysjp View Post
    Yeah, I know. Thread resurrection. I love Part 2 of Wild, Wild West. My favorite part is when the Jeep blew it's rear end on Cadillac Hill and you guys went back to get it. I love the music at the point where Mel is doing the welding. You chose the perfect music for your videos.
    LOL!! Talk about thread revivals! Thank you again just the same

Still my favorite JKX video series, not sure why though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    JK07

Rubicat

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465