Rubi suspension

Brankz

I had to pay lots of paper to my ex land lord for a lil sue that she did to me, so now I'm in the broke AKA hole in the wallet category for some time till I save again, so I was thinking if some one has a extra set of rubi take offs, shocks and springs I will love to take them for free but of cores I can pay you for them just don't ask ridiculous amounts of money like the people on eBay on Craigslist
Let me know thanks

Please TIG don't post here this is serious for me :)

I will give you my springs. I gave shocks away already. I want them out of garage. Just pay shipping if you cant find them closer to you. There off a 2013 rubi. Only had 64 miles on it when I took them off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

I will give you my springs. I gave shocks away already. I want them out of garage. Just pay shipping if you cant find them closer to you. There off a 2013 rubi. Only had 64 miles on it when I took them off

Really? Wow man thanks !!!!!! How much is the shipping?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Really? Wow man thanks !!!!!! How much is the shipping?

Branks when someone offers you free stuff YOU do the legwork. PM him an find on his zip and estimate the weight. Then go on UPS.com and estimate shipping. I know it was about $50 shipping to send 4 coils to the east coast from Cali.

Brankz

Branks when someone offers you free stuff YOU do the legwork. PM him an find on his zip and estimate the weight. Then go on UPS.com and estimate shipping. I know it was about $50 shipping to send 4 coils to the east coast from Cali.

Lol you're correct!!

Brankz

Sorry :) I will PM you now

JAGS

Hooked
Brankz. I'm going to have some rubi take offs here in the next month or so when my rig goes in to ORE. What's a good deal and what is it worth to ya.

Brankz

Brankz. I'm going to have some rubi take offs here in the next month or so when my rig goes in to ORE. What's a good deal and what is it worth to ya.

For the shocks don't know you tell me lol cause he's giving me the springs ^^^^^^ :)

Ill give him the springs you give him the shocks. What a deal for him lol

Your getting a rudi suspension just for paying shipping. Cant beat that

Top Bottom