Cage help

robx251

Caught the Bug
I am starting to look at some cages and the rock hard cage has caught my attention. Has anyone used one and how are they? Install, looks, noise etc?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Last edited:

DaK

A lot of people have the rock hard cage. Install is straight forward, they look great, zero noise.

What he said.

Mine was powder coated to match the color of the jeep. Looking back on it I would have had the bottom bar painted a flat black to blend in with the dash better and to prevent less glare.

At the time I purchased mine PS was having fitment issues with their roll cage. I believe those issues have been worked through and there are now many happy PS customers.

robx251

Caught the Bug
What is a decent price on the rock hard cage I found one on eBay for 655 shipped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

huggysjk

Too bad you weren't at TDS this weekend. They were there along with PS. Hard rock was running a special free shipping and no tax at the run. They ship from Nebraska so like $60-80 to ship to California. I bought a sport cage they list for $649.99. Also they were giving away steel shooting targets with purchase so got one of those as well!!

Top Bottom