Our 2014 DynoMax mail-in rebate March 1- June 30th is here!

It's that time again, our spring rebate is here!
Get a great deal on one of our exhaust systems.
Check with your favorite retailer (online or the local shop) for pricing.
Get up to $100 back!
Link below with all the details and the downloadable PDF.
Made in the USA!
Stainless steel construction

DynoMax® Performance Exhaust Spring Promotion

dmax_springpromo_rebatepad_us_web2_Page_1_zps3cc825a4.jpg

dmax_springpromo_rebatepad_us_web2_Page_2_zps459044e0.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i took advantage of the rebate and got the rock crawler exhaust for my two door. just finished the install this morning and WOW it sounds great! thanks for the great rebate and exhaust dynomax! :thumb::rock::clap2:

whiteyjfm

i took advantage of the rebate and got the rock crawler exhaust for my two door. just finished the install this morning and WOW it sounds great! thanks for the great rebate and exhaust dynomax! :thumb::rock::clap2:

Do you mind posting a picture and maybe a sound clip?? That is the system I am considering too. Thanks. :thumb:

JKWrang

I just cant wait to hear it in person. Cozdude, if you have a gmail account you have a youtube account and you just dont know it (they are the same thing)

Either way, I cant wait to hear it in person!!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueCopper

I'd be interested to hear it as well. I've been eyeballing the other system that dumps in front of the axle. Looking for a good sound but not too terribly loud.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol I will upload it first thing in the morning. I had to update my phone and deleted it while trying to make space.

Sent from my iPhone

Ldogg

I want to swap my stock exhaust but I am not sure which one to get. I have a two door and I have looked at the evolution and now the rockcrawler, but I also kinda like the dual exhaust look. Your new 39528 axle back system with dual tips looks pretty sweet. I think I may go that route.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I want to swap my stock exhaust but I am not sure which one to get. I have a two door and I have looked at the evolution and now the rockcrawler, but I also kinda like the dual exhaust look. Any opinions?

I love, and I mean LOVE my rock crawler exhaust. It's loud by not obnoxiously loud. Great throaty sound from the 3.8 and it doesn't drone at highway speeds. Well I should say I don't know if it does at highway speeds cause All I hear are my mud grapplers lol

Sent from my iPhone

Ldogg

I love, and I mean LOVE my rock crawler exhaust. It's loud by not obnoxiously loud. Great throaty sound from the 3.8 and it doesn't drone at highway speeds. Well I should say I don't know if it does at highway speeds cause All I hear are my mud grapplers lol

Sent from my iPhone

How hard is the install? I was looking at the dual 39528 and it sounds like it's not much louder then stock. The one you have has a tip right?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How hard is the install? I was looking at the dual 39528 and it sounds like it's not much louder then stock. The one you have has a tip right?

As long as you follow the instructions it isn't bad. I tried to install the tail pipe section before the muffler and that was a mistake lol.

If you go back a page or so I posted a souls clip video of it if you want to listen to it.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom