Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

It has been too long since the last one, so here it is:

Place: YOSEMITE FALLS CAFE
1455 Shaw Ave
Clovis, CA
(559)324-8456

Time: 6:00PM (This should give us a bit of daylight to checkout our rigs and get in a few pics)

Who is going: 1) Ridg3runner (with or without his ride)
2) Conman
3) Pastorwug
4) JK'S JK
5) Heholua

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Guys,

Lee wanted me to post up some directions to the location.

Yosemite Falls Cafe
1455 Shaw Ave Clovis, CA 93611

On the corner of Flower Ave. and Shaw Ave. In Clovis California.

View attachment 72572

Last edited:
Updated.. And if any of you NorCalites don't go to Moab, you're more than welcome to join us- So far it's only JK's JK that bites, and we're sending him to therapy for that :D

JK's JK

Banned
Updated.. And if any of you NorCalites don't go to Moab, you're more than welcome to join us- So far it's only JK's JK that bites, and we're sending him to therapy for that :D

My wife would agree with you...:chatterbox:

JK's JK

Banned
He has to go, he might be my mode of transportation if MumboJumbo isn't down off the jacks by then,lol.

He has to drive up in the boonies?? I'd watch out JD, they do some weird red neck voodoo up in the back woods..:kisswink:

Just got word, MumboJumbo goes up on jacks the morning of the 15th, that gives me 3 days to get all the swaps and installs done, (double axle swap, longarm upgrade install, coilover install and LS swap? Nope, LS has to wait, Dammit), a case of Red Bull and a box of Band-Aides - We Can Do This !!!

Last edited:

Panda

Yup kitty & I will plan on making it to meet you guys if work allows we're ready for another road trip :D

Sent from bad apples...

The updated list : 1) Ridg3runner
2) Conman
3)JK's JK
4) Pastorwug
5) Heholua
6) Panda (?)
7) CrawlerKitty (?)
8) rubbersidedownJK
9) jkmaxxx2011

Last edited:
a solid maybe for me as well! as of right now I will be off work that morning and all weekend.. so for now a 90% military...police... things may change haha

Top Bottom