DTD or King bypass

36Fan

Question for the King bypass owners. How loud are the bypass valves when driving on the road and trail running? Do you hear the clicking that much? The earlier bypass shocks were loud even with the teflon seats in them. Have they changed much for the better?

GCM 2

Is this some urban legend of being able to hear the valving in bypass shocks :thinking: I have owned a few vehicles that have run them and not once have I ever heard my bypass shocks. I think tires are the only noise I have ever listened to coming from the wheelwells of my rigs ;)

36Fan

I had some of the earlier bypasses King built and they were really loud. Brett changed the needle seat to a softer material and it did quiet them up a very small amount but not enough for a daily driver. I would assume they have found a way to all but eliminate the clicking by now,but I don't know.

rubicrawl

I don't hear anything but my tires as well and the tires I have aren't even that loud compared to what I used to have like super swampers so no noise here either brother

Top Bottom