Mobile Phone Carrier

JEEPnGEO

Hey ya-all need some help.

I know out of the 4 major carriers which one do ya all have and or would like to have. I need a carrier that will provide the best service and 4G in the most areas. I am talking bigger cities and keeping with mostly populated/traveled interstates too.

Thanks in advance

Victory7

I can tell you which to avoid at all cost, Sprint. This has been the worst carrier we have ever used. My issues in no order are: no 4G and it promised 4G about year ago, slooooow download speed, dropped calls every single day. They have promised it would be fixed, but it has been a year and I haven't seen much improvement at all.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i have AT&T and have been happy. have had them since i was 15. on the flip side my brother has always had verizon and has never had an issue as well. stepdad has sprint for work and it sucks lol

I'm a longhaul trucker and I use Verizon because they have the best coverage I have found so far. We had AT&T until they decided to charge me a $500 deductible to replace a broken phone. We currently have 3 phones, an IPAD and a MIFI with Verizon.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My ATT service sucks, but I think that has to do more with their infrastructure where I live than it does with ATT as a whole. There are quite a few dead zones in Reno where calls get dropped on ATT. I only keep ATT because I have grandfathered in unlimited data.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
I guess carriers differ from different area's in the country. I'm from St. Charles MO and have had Sprint for 10+ years with no problems. 4G works great and only a few dropped calls when traveling in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

What ever you do! Don't go with AT&T
Call this number and you will know y
1 (212) 479-7990
NY, USA lol

JEEPnGEO

Wtf! Lmao!!!!!!? What webs are you hitting bro lol

And how do you know the fat girls 1800 number?

That number has been in business since the pager days. We use to go and page someone and put that number in, find the person and sit and talk with them and when they got the page they would tell us hold on call it then listen to it. Some people who maintained a straight face were posers and the ones who laughed were the ones that know how to have fun.

My buddy was a church go-er and when I did it to him it was like pouring acid into his ear. LOL

StrizzyChris

I only keep ATT because I have grandfathered in unlimited data.

Same for my Verizon! They have the best service coverage and have only had a handful of calls dropped in the 7 years that I have been with them....but they charge like they are the best too! If it weren't for my unilited data plan, I would be with the cheapest carrier I could find since I NEVER use my phone to call.

Top Bottom