ATX SLAB vs. Chamber Pro II?

JJM

This may have been answered elsewhere but what is the real reason for going with the SLAB over the Chamber Pro II? Or the other way around? I know the backspacing is different but what does that mean application wise? Thanks in advance for your responses.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
as you mentioned the only real difference is backspacing. i believe for the DTD set up you need at least 3.75" of backspacing so with the 4" on the chamber pro's it will not work. i know they just installed the chamber pro's on evolander and he is running a custom bolt on coilover set up.

ChaosNein

yes the only "functional" difference is the 4" of BS versus the 3.5" that the SLABS have. We are in the process now of using these wheels in a couple of DTD suspension builds so we will be able to determine if there is any rubbing on the coil-overs. We are currently running them on a Bolt-On Coil-Over setup with no issues though.

JKDriver

yes the only "functional" difference is the 4" of BS versus the 3.5" that the SLABS have. We are in the process now of using these wheels in a couple of DTD suspension builds so we will be able to determine if there is any rubbing on the coil-overs. We are currently running them on a Bolt-On Coil-Over setup with no issues though.
Any progress on this test? Trying to decide which to get....

Top Bottom