Teraflex flex arm lift. 4 inch lift

Sold

This is a complete kit, minus the brake lines.

All 8 arms, both front (second generation) and rear track bar, all 4 shocks, springs, front quick disconnects, and all hardware.

All the arms were rebuilt a couple months ago. The bottom arms have new bushings and metal cloak duraflex joints. (Thought I would give them a try.)

Price is 750.00 just the kit.

1100.00 For the kit and I will install it, YOU provide the brake lines, you come to Las Vegas.

1250.00 For the kit, installation and I will supply the brake lines, you come to Las Vegas.

My jeep was 3.5 inches with this kit. I believe it is suppose to be a 4 inch lift.

The reason that I am selling is going with a different lift kit.

The kit is still on my jeep. I should have it off this weekend.

Shipping will be expensive. I would guess around 150.00. If you want it shipped, I am willing to ship.

Last edited:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Sale is pending

This is a complete kit, minus the brake lines.

All 8 arms, both front (second generation) and rear track bar, all 4 shocks, springs, front quick disconnects, and all hardware.

All the arms were rebuilt a couple months ago. The bottom arms have new bushings and metal cloak duraflex joints. (Thought I would give them a try.)

Price is 750.00 just the kit.

1100.00 For the kit and I will install it, YOU provide the brake lines, you come to Las Vegas.

1250.00 For the kit, installation and I will supply the brake lines, you come to Las Vegas.

My jeep was 3.5 inches with this kit. I believe it is suppose to be a 4 inch lift.

The reason that I am selling is going with a different lift kit.

The kit is still on my jeep. I should have it off this weekend.

Shipping will be expensive. I would guess around 150.00. If you want it shipped, I am willing to ship.

Is this for a 2 dr or 4 dr

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would guess its the 3" kit if your got 3.5". If you tell me the spring numbers I can look at mine and tell you if you want. I have the same lift.

Top Bottom