DELIVERANCE upgrades

JKFlyer

Hey WAL crew....

It has been an exciting day for me....
First I finally decided to go with my instincts and name my Jeep DELIVERANCE ...it just sounds nasty ( in a good way) even though it has some messed up references.

Second, I finally got my 37's on today! I have had 35s all along but been wanting 37s forever. I didn't BS myself and pretend I wheel hard when I don't, so I got everyday practical tires in the BFG all Terrains KOs. Love the tread pattern though for an AT. Had them on an old TJ and loved em. They fill the gap better between tire and flat fenders. They also fill the EVO tire carrier better too vs my 35s ( sorry for the night shots).

Next week ...after waiting since black Friday, my wild boar slant back hardtop should finally arrive! Probably going to run it year round

Anyway, thought I'd share with you guys as my wife and son could give 2 shits!! :eek: 1394243836949.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1394243866875.jpg
    1394243866875.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 1394243890372.jpg
    1394243890372.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 225

Hack12

I want the EVO skins and carrier so badly but without at least 37" tires I think it looks pretty ridiculous. Seriously though, your rig looks great!:thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Deliverance is looking great! The 37s definitely fill the gap perfectly! If you get the chance, post a full side view shot. Id love to see the stance with the new shoes!

JKFlyer

THANKS everyone

Deliverance is looking great! The 37s definitely fill the gap perfectly! If you get the chance, post a full side view shot. Id love to see the stance with the new shoes!

Here's a shot w new shoes! Before (top) and after

Attachments

• 1394301854538.jpg
    1394301854538.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 140
  • 1394301868369.jpg
    1394301868369.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

JKFlyer

Wow man nice jeep

Thx Brankz. We never met but I have seen lots of your posts and you're a good guy! I also had a stock air box I would have gladly sent u but my shop threw it away!! Go figure

Brankz

Thx Brankz. We never met but I have seen lots of your posts and you're a good guy! I also had a stock air box I would have gladly sent u but my shop threw it away!! Go figure

Lol thanks bro!! Ahha and it's ok I mod the cheap intake that I have and got a better filter now

Hack12

I notice from your stats that you're running the K&N CAI. I have had the same one installed for about a year and a half now. Have you cleaned your filter yet? I just recently checked mine and it certainly looks like it could use a good cleaning. Any tips?

JKFlyer

I notice from your stats that you're running the K&N CAI. I have had the same one installed for about a year and a half now. Have you cleaned your filter yet? I just recently checked mine and it certainly looks like it could use a good cleaning. Any tips?

Hey Hack.. have not done it yet...only on 6 months but I'm at my Jeep mechanic shop now and just asked him and he said get k&n air cleaning kit ....not too expensive, and said really make sure to let it dry out when done....othrwise engine could suck in some of the oils if still wet

Personally I was just going to wait until it got really dirty and then just buy a new one.I didn't think those round filters were too expensive ...

Hack12

Hey Hack.. have not done it yet...only on 6 months but I'm at my Jeep mechanic shop now and just asked him and he said get k&n air cleaning kit ....not too expensive, and said really make sure to let it dry out when done....othrwise engine could suck in some of the oils if still wet

Personally I was just going to wait until it got really dirty and then just buy a new one.I didn't think those round filters were too expensive ...

I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. As long as they aren't too expensive, I'll just order a new cone and be done with it! :thumb:

JKFlyer

I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. As long as they aren't too expensive, I'll just order a new cone and be done with it! :thumb:

I'm with you. Let me know cost...I thought like 30ish...but could be way wrong

Armydog

Great look, the new sneakers fill it out very nicely. Love the skins and carrier. Someday.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JKFlyer

Needed a new rear pinion bearing today....thanks to Globex for honoring their work and doing a fantastic job!!

Love my pumpkin! Anyone ever have an issue with copper ARB air line getting chewed up by gears? Seems awfully close and a bad design ...

Attachments

• 1394327263873.jpg
    1394327263873.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 1394327274701.jpg
    1394327274701.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 1394327285400.jpg
    1394327285400.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 64

JKFlyer

Really looks amazing. Did you install the EVO corner guards and rocker skins yourself? If so, how difficult was it? :thinking:

Hey...I love wrenching on my own jeep and have done a ton myself but after doing poison Spyder body armor, I realized I suck at rivets. So I had Globex install the skins and carrier. Also heard from many that tire carrier has to be perfect....to be aligned...so I am ashamed to admit that I did not do it...7-8 hours of labor later, its perfect

Hack12

Hey...I love wrenching on my own jeep and have done a ton myself but after doing poison Spyder body armor, I realized I suck at rivets. So I had Globex install the skins and carrier. Also heard from many that tire carrier has to be perfect....to be aligned...so I am ashamed to admit that I did not do it...7-8 hours of labor later, its perfect

I'm the exact same way too. I like to consider myself a moderately competent mechanic, but something about those skins and corners with all those rivets scare me.

JKFlyer

I'm the exact same way too. I like to consider myself a moderately competent mechanic, but something about those skins and corners with all those rivets scare me.

Yes and to get the evo skins tight is no f-ing joke!! They told me they had to use every clamp and ratchet strap they owned to get it right.. feel free to call me if u want to discuss further or want more details ..pm me for # ( not sure if supp to post it?)

Top Bottom