Work In Progress!

Armydog

very nice, and look at that.... A SNATCH BLOCK and double backed line pull!!!!!! AWESOME! Welcome aboard from down under..

Evilidea

very nice, and look at that.... A SNATCH BLOCK and double backed line pull!!!!!! AWESOME! Welcome aboard from down under..

I was going to ask about that. Sure makes it easy but unless the pic is deceiving I'm not sure why the snatch was needed.

HILLZ

I was going to ask about that. Sure makes it easy but unless the pic is deceiving I'm not sure why the snatch was needed.

Hahaha, actually the winch wasn't needed at all, i was on a recreational 4WD course and they wanted to demonstrate a winch self recovery so they used me and my JKU, best bit was they picked a climb they didn't think i'd get up. once i got to the top the called me a smart arse and then i had to reverse back down so they could do the demonstration. :rock::rock::rock:GO THE JKU!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Evilidea

Hahaha, actually the winch wasn't needed at all, i was on a recreational 4WD course and they wanted to demonstrate a winch self recovery so they used me and my JKU, best bit was they picked a climb they didn't think i'd get up. once i got to the top the called me a smart arse and then i had to reverse back down so they could do the demonstration. :rock::rock::rock:GO THE JKU!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Hahaha now that is making a whole lot more sense. Nice rig btw.

HILLZ

Umm where to start,

Old man emu 2" lift, Rubicon Express sway bar disconnects, Synergy brake line relocation brackets, 32" Mickey Thompson baja STZ's, ARB front and rear bars, Runva EXW9500 winch, ARB engine skid plate, Smitybilt Sliders, 50" light bar, rigid industries dually spots, rugged ridge alloy bonnet catches & euro light guard kit, MOPAR slush mats, rugged ridge grab handles front and rear, Oricom CB radio, Rugged ridge roof insulation kit and probably more but that will do for now.

still to do:

Xenon flat fender flares, set of 35" muddies to go on spare set of rims for when i go wheelin, Eaton e-lockers front and rear, Poison Spyder hood louvre panel and sill guards and probably lots more i haven't thought of yet.

Last edited:

Armydog

That's funny shit!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

HILLZ

x2 on the light bar. How do you like it and do you get much glare off the hood?:thumb:

i call it the GOD light, flip the switch and its like day light. flare off the hood isn't to bad but that could be due to the colour of the car, only thing no one ever tells you about though is the whistle that you get at certain speeds from the reverb of the cooling fins. but it is easy to live with.. oh and it puts out 23,000 lumens.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
i call it the GOD light, flip the switch and its like day light. flare off the hood isn't to bad but that could be due to the colour of the car, only thing no one ever tells you about though is the whistle that you get at certain speeds from the reverb of the cooling fins. but it is easy to live with.. oh and it puts out 23,000 lumens.

Cut some rubber tubing and insert them into the fins at various points. Breaks up the wind and stops the whistle. There is a few posts about that somewhere on here. 👍

HILLZ

Cut some rubber tubing and insert them into the fins at various points. Breaks up the wind and stops the whistle. There is a few posts about that somewhere on here. 

that's to much like hard work haha, i changed the angle on it which canceled it out mostly and when it does happen now i just crank up the stereo. :brows::rock:

HILLZ

Build update

I've finally figured out what i'm going to call my rig, pics will be posted once hood and fender decals have arrived and been installed. :rock:
it's going to be a bit of a tribute to our Aussie Battlers! :thumb:

Top Bottom