I may be late but......

TopherJK11

So I was looking around this morning on Yahoo and came across the Jeep double cab Brute Filson edition....Not sure if many of you have seen this creature yet but correct me if i'm wrong.....130k for a brute seems mighty overpriced doesn't it?!:eek::eek:

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have seen the double can brutes but I don't think they were that expensive. I wonder what is so special about this filson edition

Sent from my iPhone

Hack12

You forced me to leave Wayalife for 20 seconds and google this. Unacceptable. :Disappointed:

:worthless:

It does look pretty cool though. :thumb:

filson-aev-brute-xl.jpg

filson-x-aev-jeep-brute-double-cab-01-570x450.jpg

filson-x-aev-jeep-brute-double-cab-06-570x380.jpg

d5b1filson-x-aev-jeep-brute-double-cab-05-570x380.jpg

Hack12

you beat me to it! i was just about to post these same pics lol

it does look good but not worth the price tag IMO

Yeah, I completely agree. They hit the old school truck mark perfectly. However, $130K? Seriously? :thinking:

StrizzyChris

I love my JK, but to me these conversions don't look right! Too much SUV too little truck and too much effort in trying to be both! I just wish Chrysler would build this already and be done with it!

Jeep-Pickup-Truck.jpg

dglangan

So I was looking around this morning on Yahoo and came across the Jeep double cab Brute Filson edition....Not sure if many of you have seen this creature yet but correct me if i'm wrong.....130k for a brute seems mighty overpriced doesn't it?!:eek::eek:

I work for a private golf course. Over the past summer we had a charity outing in which the CEO/president/guy in charge of AEV was a participant and sponsor. It's not uncommon for a sponsor to have a "hole in one car" as a prize if some one gets a hole in one on a par 3... And AEV offered up a dual cab brute with the 6.4 in it. Complete beast. Although it's not a Filson edition, it still stickered somewhere around $115k if I remember correct. So an extra $15k might not be too crazy if you're already in the market for a $115k jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394604014.384706.jpg

Hack12

I love my JK, but to me these conversions don't look right! Too much SUV too little truck and too much effort in trying to be both! I just wish Chrysler would build this already and be done with it!

Jeep-Pickup-Truck.jpg

Wow, that thing is beautiful. :clap2:

I completely agree with you on the converted JK's. While I don't hate them, I wouldn't consider buying one even if they were priced the same as regular JK's. Like you said, they seem to get lost in trying to be two things at once.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

Jeep-Pickup-Truck.jpg

I would buy one of these in a heartbeat if I could, sorry jk

Top Bottom